[12] ❝Hospital❞

The hallway was quiet, as Dust waited outside the emergency room, fidgeting his phalanges impatiently

The hallway was quiet, as Dust waited outside the emergency room, fidgeting his phalanges impatiently. The only sounds that were heard are the footsteps of doctors and nurses which walked pass the corridor of the emergency room and the occasional sounds of talking coming from nearby people.

'Alright Sans.' Dust mentally spoke to himself. 'Calm down. You're going to be alright. Sans would be alright.' It sounded a bit too fake to be true, but Dust swallowed his words and continued to tell himself that. His breathing slowly calmed down, stopping himself from fidgeting.

Just then, the door opened, as two doctors, a monster and a human,  came out of the emergency room. Dust hurried and rushed to the doctor, anxious about the results. "Doctor! Is he alright?! Does he have any serious injuries?!" Dust spoke. Both doctors have an unreadable expression on their faces, before one replied.

"There were a lot of cuts at his wrists, which drained a lot of his magic and HP. Luckily, the cuts are not too deep, so he's fine now. Just make sure that the patient doesn't move his wrists too much or it might cause the wounds to open up again."

"i'd take note about it, thank you so much doctor." Dust spoke as he cried happy tears on the inside, relieved that Sans was alright. But, as he was about to push the door open to Sans' ward, one of the doctors tapped his shoulder lightly.

"yes?"

"Are you related to the patient?" The doctor asked.

"i'm...a friend of his." Dust spoke, seemingly unsure.

"Do you know if the patient has any relatives that we can contact to?" Remembering Papyrus, Red, Blue as well as the others, Dust started to get angry, his eye lights dimmed with rage.

"no, i'm his only relative." Dust hissed, trying hard not to make his anger sound visible in his voice.

"Ok, we'd take note of it." The doctors proceeded to leave him alone.

Dust immediately pushed the door open, to see Sans lying onto the hospital bed. His wrists, covered with bandages. Dust almost cried seeing the sight of him. How could he do such a thing to himself?! He immediately went beside the unconscious skeleton, as he held onto Sans' phalanges.

"sans......why would you do such a thing......"

Tears started to leak out of his eye sockets, as Dust cried softly, holding onto that phalanges of his.

Yes, I'm alive.