T.hree

I let out a giggle as I pull Luke's shirt off tossing it carelessly to the ground of my living room floor. He grabs my waist as he brings me down onto his lap as he sits down on the couch. I settle my legs on either side of him as I lean down reconnecting our lips loving the heat between us.

Thirty minutes ago, Luke asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes of course, and we somehow found our way to my trailer. Limbs tangled together, lips moving fiercely together and exchanged soft moans of each other's name.

My fingers run through his hair, letting them tangle around the strands feeling his hand roam every inch of my body. It's not our first time doing such a thing, we've been together like this more times I can remember. It started out as something innocent but escalated.

~Flashback ~

I bounce at my feet as I wait for Luke. I knocked on his door three times and nobody has answered. I sigh turning around but the door finally opens and I turn around, my eyes meeting my friends. Luke stands there with only some grey sweatpants on, his chest being on full view along with his Raven's tattoo on his upper arm.

"Mia, I didn't know you were coming over." Luke states softly, and I shrug my shoulders. Dylan was acting like a douche again, and I just needed to get out of the house. Luke's house is closer than Logan's and Ryan's. Plus Luke and I are pretty close.

"I can leave if you're busy." I state sighing, but Luke shakes his head opening the door to his a bit larger. I step inside, my arms wrapping around themselves. I didn't see Luke's moms car outside so I know he's alone.

Luke wraps his hand around my arm leading me towards his bedroom. A place I've hung out so many times. But usually with the company of other people. I sit down on his bed, as Luke stands. He looks at me with a soft smile.

"What brings you here?" Luke asks me, and I know he doesn't say it to sound rude, he's just curious.

"Dylan. He saw another guy being close to me and absolutely freaked out." I say sighing, knowing how pathetic it sounds but I can trust Luke. I know I can.

"Really?" Luke asks and he moves to sit down next to me, and I nod my head. My fingers messing with his blankets.

"I'm never going to get a boyfriend at this rate. Dylan always scares them off, and they never want to come back. I'm not even that attractive so it's harder to get the boys attention." I mumble, and I hear Luke scoff. His fingers move to under my chin, and he makes me look at him.

"Mia, you are gorgeous as fuck. Trust me on that one. And if these boys get scared because of your brother then they aren't worthy of your attention. You deserve to be treated like an angel, and anyone should be lucky to get you." Luke says softly, his tongue brushing along his bottom lip as he stares at me.

We both don't say anything, our breathing coming together as we just stare at each other. It isn't awkward, or uncomfortable. It's nice and relaxing. Luke mumbles 'fuck it' under his breathe which confuses me for a moment, before his lips are pressed against mine in a soft and gentle kiss.

~End of flashback~

"Luke." His name tumbled my lips as his teeth graze of the side of my neck. I know I'll have marks there but I can easily cover them up with make up. Luke pulls away looking up at me with his eyes glossed over with lust. His fingers grip the hem of the T-shirt on my body, and I raise my arms letting him remove it.

"Fuck, princess. You are just so beautiful." Luke groans, his eyes scanning over my upper body. And I let him. He makes me feel pretty, and I always feel that way with him.