E.ighteen

I found myself at Luke's place feeling absolutely overwhelmed. The news of being pregnant has hit me harder than anything else. I don't know how I plan on being a mother, when I don't even know what I want to do with my life

  I turn seventeen in February. I'm supposed to be hyped about my birthday, about winter formal, and then prom. Homecoming. My boyfriend, cheerleading practice and everything else.

I shouldn't be worrying about how I'm going to deal with an unwanted pregnancy, or to tell my boyfriend that I'm pregnant and we haven't even had sex yet together.

I'm sitting on Luke's bed, watches as he gets some sweatpants on, and turns around to face me. He leans against the dresser, his eyes staying on me. His tongue gliding over his bottom lip.

"You've been freaking out in the inside." Luke comments. "You look nervous as fuck, and I know this involuntary stress isn't good for the baby." Luke tells me and I look down at my lap nodding my head.

"M'know. I'm just scared." I whisper and I feel the bed dip before an arm wraps around my shoulder and I lean against the hard frame of Luke as I rest my head against his shoulder.

"I know sweetheart. Whatever you need to do with this, I'll be there with you every step of the way." Luke says softly, nuzzling his nose in my hair as he breathes in. "I planned on going to yours, but instead of doing that. I think we should go hang out with Ryan and Logan." Luke suggests and I look up at him.

"Logan doesn't like me anymore though." I say softly, and I shift a little closer to him. My hand resting against his thigh, knowing I should probably keep my hands to myself but my mind is jumbled.

"No. The Ravens is all he's known. His father was brought into it, and his father brought him into it when he super young. Whatever the Ravens say, he listens. He misses you though. Tells Ryan and I all the time, I have some of your clothes here. Get changed baby." Luke tells me and I nod my head.

I pull myself off of the warm body, and get off the bed. I walk towards his dresser, opening it and grabbing one of Luke's tee shirts that I've grown accustomed too along with a pair of denim shorts.

I don't even care Luke is standing there because he's seen me naked. Hence why I'm carrying his baby now. I get changed quickly before sliding my sandals on, and I'm facing Luke.

Lucas stands up grabbing a tee shirt as well and his shoes. Before his hand rests against my lower back and leads me out of his room. Penelope is in the kitchen again, working on whatever she is.

"Mom, Mia and I are going out. Can I borrow your car? I don't want her on the motorcycle." Luke says softly, and Penelope looks up nodding her head. She reaches into one of her bags before tossing the keys at Luke.

When he gets them, we walk outside to where her car is sitting as he kindly helps me inside. The drive was quick, because Logan doesn't live too far away. Ryan stays with him most of the time. Ryan comes from a horrible family though.

When Luke pulls up, he waste no time in hopping out of the car and out to my side. He opens up my door and helps me inside. When I'm out, he places his hand on my lower back before we are walking towards the door.

Luke raises his hand knocking on the wooden surface, before he makes sure I'm close to his side with his hand on my body. I hear shuffling behind the door before it's being pulled open by Logan.

Logan looks at me first, and then looks at Luke. Lucas tilts his head up some, before letting the both of us inside. Luke keeps his hand on me as we step inside, and Logan closes the door before it's being locked.