N.ine

Zayn pulls up to the trailer, both of us silent. After his small confession of having the crush on me, and wanting to get to know me. I was a bit shocked, honestly flattered. If what Jamie told me was correct, then he doesn't really involve himself with girls.

"I'm sorry if I made things a bit awkward." Zayn apologizes, and looks over me with a soft frown. His eyebrows knitted together, and his hand gripping the wheel underneath his hand.

"No it's fine, I want.. to get to know you better. You're actually really great company." I state softly, a small smile displayed on my face.

"Good. That's uh good. Maybe we can go out again?" Zayn suggests, his head moving so he can look at me. His lips curling into a small smile. I feel my cheeks heating up, I can feel the heat.

"Yeah course. Just.. text me." I murmur and Zayn grins softly nodding his head. I lean over, pressing a small kiss to his cheek before opening the door and stepping out.

I can see the bright smile finding its way onto his face, as he touches his cheek. I can feel my heart thumping, before I walk up the stairs of the porch, and I step inside.

I see Dylan asleep on the couch, his arm covering his eyes. His leather jacket on the ground along with his phone on the jacket. I walk over to him, grabbing the blanket on the back of the couch before placing it on him, and I kiss his head before turning around and walking towards my room.

I yawn, before stripping off my shoes and my shorts, before peeling off the shirt and bra. I grab a large tee shirt that probably belongs to my older brother, and I climb onto the bed. My head meeting the pillow.

My eyes close, my hand griping the blanket as I pull it higher onto my body. I can feel the tiredness all over the body, and it's slowly creeping upon my body.

But my phone buzzing underneath my pillow breaks the exhaustion. I decide to ignore it though, as I try to turn and hopefully it will help break the thoughts but it starts ringing once again.

I reach under my pillow, and see I have two missed phone calls from Ryan, and two text messages. I sit up rubbing my eyes, and opening the text messages up.

R: Mia! It's urgent, why aren't you answering?
R: Call me immediately Mia Hawkins!

I frown, wondering why can be so urgent that she is spamming the hell out of me. But I waste no time in clicking the phone button that pops up on her contact, and I bring the phone up to my ear as I feel my eyes getting tired once again.

"Mia! Oh my god! You need to get to the hospital!" Ryan exclaims and I can hear muttering of something. I feel like it's the muttering of doctors because of her use of saying to go to the hospital.

"What's going on?" I ask frowning, I slide out of bed. I grab some shorts and slide them on before sliding on a hoodie. I slide some shoes on as I walk out of the room.

"It's Lucas." She whispers quietly, "He got jumped by some people on the football team, and it's bad Mia. He was bleeding horribly, and oh my god. You need to come down."

When I hear it's Lucas, I hang up before walking quickly towards the front door. The hospital is about ten minutes away, and I can run. I can run and see what the hell is going on.

  I push open the doors of the hospital, feeling out of breath. My hands rest against my hips as my eyes scan the room for any signs of my friends. I'm met by a whole room filled with Ravens, and I walk over there. Ryan is curled into Logan's side, her eyes watering.

I swallow the lump in my throat walking over to the two, and Logan looks up at me. His eyes blank, and he shifts Ryan to sit on the chair as he stands up. Ryan looks up with a pout, but it isn't induced from him moving her, it's there from the sadness.