E.ight

I find myself at Ryan's house, Logan and Luke are also here. We are supposedly celebrating me getting into the team. I'm still a little stunned I even made it, and everyone said Jamie was a complete bitch but she didn't act like it at all. I mean, at first she did but other than that she didn't.

"Here's to my best friend being a boss ass bitch!" Ryan exclaims bumping her cup against mine, and I let out a small giggle. Logan leans against the kitchen counter, a smile displayed on his face as he stares at his girlfriend.

Luke stands next to me, his hip pressed against mine and his arm securely wrapped around my waist. He presses a kiss to my shoulder, his eyes sparkling.

"I'm so proud of you baby." Luke hums and he grabs his cup tipping it back into his throat taking in the contents of whatever Ryan made.

Ryan has parents who are absolutely rich. She likes to rebel against her family, they disowned her brother for being homosexual, and Ryan has secretly hated them ever since. She's hardly home, only whenever they are out of town and her parents don't care that much. She stays with Logan most nights.

I rest my head against the arm of Luke, being relaxed within his touch. His fingers dig into my side softly, careful not to hurt me though.

"It seems like you two haven't been dating way longer than a couple days or whatever." Ryan comments and I look up at her, as she studies the both of us with an indescribable look.

I don't say anything as I bury my face into his arm, taking in a deep breathe. Luke turns himself, so instead I'm nuzzling his arm, I'm nuzzling his chest. His hand resting against my back now.

"Yeah, I feel like it's been longer than that as well." Luke hums, and I smile to myself because this is the man I'm in love with. My fingers grips the hem of his shirt just enjoying his body against mine and being wrapped up in his arms.

~

  "I'm sorry." Is the first thing that is heard whenever I step inside my trailer. I close the door behind me before seeing my brother sitting on the couch, with a frown on his face.

"Dylan." I state sighing walking over to him, and sitting down next to him.

"I'm not mad anymore, you're doing it to protect me. I know that now, and I'm sorry for acting a bit stubborn. I really want to do this for you." I state softly, patting my brothers arm watching as Dylan sighs leaning back.

"You're audition was today wasn't it, how did it go?" Dylan asks, his arms crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"I made the team." I state and Dylan's eyes widen whenever I say that, before he grins at me.

"Congratulations little sister." Dylan hums, and he hugs me to his side which makes me laugh softly before mumbling a thank you.

"Peyton and I were going to go and grab dinner. Would you like to join us?"

"I would love too."

  ~

   "Our game is this Friday guys. I need everyone to take practice seriously." Jamie commands, her hands on her waist as she stares at all of us. Her blonde hair is tied back of course, as well as mine.

"So we will start by us going outside, and you will run two laps around the track. Once you're done with that, take a three minute water break. Then we will regroup and take further then." Jamie states, and I scrunch my nose at the thought of running.

We all pile out of the gymnasium doors and outside. The football boys are all doing drills, the sounds of grunting and heavy breathing is heard. My eyes zero in on one football player though.