T.wenty O.ne

The rest of the my week went by the same. Constant stares from Thomas outburst about my pregnancy. It doesn't bother me, mainly because if I let it bother me, it would mean I'm bothered by my pregnancy and I'm not. I already fell in love with the cute baby growing inside me.

I've been spending more and more time with Luke, not because I want to be together with him again. Because I've forget how great we were as friends. I've told him that I'm not looking for anything right now, and he said he understood.

Penelope told me that she can't wait to be a grandmother, saying how she always wanted to be one. She never thought Luke would ever be a father though, and he got flustered.

Dylan has taken his time with me, and he's even set a date for his wedding. March Twelfth. Peyton and Dylan decided to go down into main London for the wedding. Eltham Palace. Outside wedding.

I'll be around six months then, I'll be bigger around my tummy. Peyton has decided to get my fitted for my maid of honor dress, a week before the wedding and before we all head down to London for the small vacation wedding.

It's Friday night, and I find myself with Ryan and Jamie for a girls night. Ryan and Jamie get along very well, which surprised me but I've glad. They are both, two of my closest friends.

"You should let me dye your hair Mia." Ryan comments, her fingers raking through my blonde hair. I look up at her, thinking about it for a minute before shrugging my shoulders.

"Alright." I state and her eyes widen before she stands up squealing and runs off into her bathroom. Jamie is perched on the bed in her bedroom, as she flips through a magazine.

Jamie sits up closing the magazine she was reading, before she crosses her legs. Her blonde hair being tied in a knot with a red silk tank top, and a black cotton shorts.

Ryan hurries back into the bedroom, she's holding a box of dark brown hair dye, and I sigh softly. I stand up following Ryan into the bathroom, I hear the bed creak before Jamie is seen from the mirror.

Ryan pushes me down onto the toilet, before she grabs a brush, brushing through my blonde hair. Jamie leans against the counter watching us carefully.

"I invited the boys over." Jamie causally states and Ryan fingers grip a strand of my hair tightly which makes me let out a small whimper, and Ryan apologizes quickly.

"Why did you invite them? It was supposed to be a girls night." Ryan whines, as she rubs something to my hair. It feeling good as she massages my scalp with whatever. Before she's squirting some brown dye into my blonde hair, rubbing it in the strands.

"Because this is lame! This is the most we've done all night and we've been hanging out for like five hours already. I told Louis to bring pizza, wings and everything else." Jamie informs us, and I roll my eyes grumbling under my breathe.

My hair gets dyed before the boys get here. I place the blow dryer down before placing my fingers in my hair running it through the still somewhat damp hair, as I inspect the darkness of it and determine if I actually like it or not.