T.wenty T.wo

We all pile into the car of Louis. Louis in the driver seat, Jamie in the passenger. Logan and Ryan are taking the first row of seats before Zayn and I take the last row. Apparently, Louis has a bunch of siblings and this car is more convenient to tow them around in.

The entire ride to the trailer park, I'm a nervous wreck. Why did they kick Lucas out, and why would his father show up out of nowhere?

Luke has been nothing but loyal, and I hate that he's getting treated so badly.

"Hurry up!" Ryan screeches, her voice echoing throughout the car. I wince at her loudness, but Louis pushes down harder onto the gas pedal, and with each passing second I'm becoming more and more worried about this.

"Hey." Zayn says softly beside me, and I turn my head looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Luke will be okay. He's a strong person. Whatever it is, he can make it through." Zayn informs me, and I don't say anything. I just stare at him, feeling a wave of sadness come through me.

I reach over and grab Zayn's hand, the feeling of warmth spreading throughout my body. He doesn't pull it away, as I look out the window placing our combined hands on my lap, feeling his thumb rub circles against my skin.

As we pass a house, it makes me think what if my parents never left my brother and I. What if I never involved myself in the gang that Dylan is in right now?

~This will be in italics now. This will be a dream that Mia has. (: ~

My first day of junior year is here. I'm finally ready for this. I've been counting down the days until I can become the better person for myself.

I get out of bed, before walking towards my closet and opening it. The opening being huge, my dad thought I needed more room for my clothes so he bought me a walk in closet.

I grab a pair of skinny blue jeans with some rips in them, and a peach colored tank top, that has white decal on it. I grab my white colored wedges, sliding them onto my feet before making my way to the bathroom.

I quickly apply some nude colored eyeshadow, and some eyeliner finishing my eyes off with mascara. I then apply some lip gloss. I brush through my brown hair, I thought about dyeing it blonde this summer, but my father told me not to. It wouldn't have looked nice, and I would've looked like I was from the south side.

I make my way downstairs, and into the kitchen. The smell of breakfast wafting through the air which makes me hum. I see my mother standing at the stove with her apron on her body, my father sitting at the island with my brother who is on his phone.

"Good morning princess." My dad says sending me a smile. Dylan turns around, his eyes on me before he turns back around. I have to hold back an eye roll, my father says to be nice.

I make my way to the island sitting down as well, as I brush my brown hair off of my shoulders. My mother turns around with two plates, setting on in front of me and Dylan before she grabs another setting it in front of my father.

I look down seeing sunny side eggs, two piece of whole wheat toast, and cut of banana slices. A healthy breakfast.

"Don't forget we are having dinner at the Malik's tonight." My dad informs us all, and we all nod mumbling a Okay or a we know.

My dad is running for office, and he's in a very good place for it. Mister Malik, who planned on running dropped out when he heard my father was. Mister Malik and my Dad only became acquainted due to the politics. They both agree on the dirtiness of the south side.