S.ix

"You are such a bad influence." Luke teases and I roll my eyes. I place my phone onto the nightstand before walking over to him, and I wrap my arms around his body from the back.

"Shut up. You are so annoying." I grumble which brings a chuckle out of him. I press a kiss to his back as he turns around in my arms. I look up at him with a soft look.

Luke's hand tangles in the strands of my hair as he tilts my head up, and he brings his lips to mine. I waste no time in kissing him back. My hands rest against his sides. I move them against his chest as I push him towards his bed.

He walks backwards, not removing his lips against mine. The bed hits against his back of the knees, and he hums against my mouth. He pulls away, as he sits down on the bed before grabbing my hand before pulling me down onto his lap.

"I have to take my sister to school here in here about fifteen minutes." Luke mumbles, his lips attaching to my neck. I nod slightly, feeling my heart rate increasing. My bottom lip gets caught between my teeth as I feel his teeth nipping at my skin.

"Luke, you said fifteen minutes. That implies no teasing." I tell him and he chuckles against my neck. He pulls away from the skin, looking down at me. His fingers grip the edge of my (more like his) tee shirt, and removes it from my body. My cheeks heat up, as Luke smirks.

Mature Content Ahead

"Look at you, so fucking gorgeous on top of me like this." Luke hums, his finger tips running over my chest, and his eyes are a shade darker.

"Lucas." I whine slightly, and Luke chuckles softly before I lift up my hips and I bring them back down grinding down on him lightly.

Luke groans, his head tilting his head back slightly. He grabs ahold of my hips, before moving the both of us so he's on top of me.

"I'm basically naked under you, and you still have clothes on." I whisper looking up at him and he smirks down at me. He shifts himself so he can remove his sweats and then he's hovering over me again, his mouth against mine.

My hand runs down his chest, and I let fingers hook onto the waistband of his boxers. Luke's tongue enters my mouth as I moan out his name. My hand slides into his boxers, letting my fingers trail over his member.

A small hiss escapes my mans mouth, as I finally let my hand wrap around his semi harden length, moving my hand up and down slowly, almost teasingly, wanting to hear him.

"Mia shit." He mumbles against my lips, his mouth pulling away from mine as he stares down at me with such intensity. His bottom lip gets tugged between his teeth, as he tries to hold back his moans. Due to his mother and sister in the other room.

"Fuck Mia, shit. We are running out of time." He grunts out, his voice low and raspy. I nod my head quickly, before pulling my hand away. Luke leans over to his nightstand grabbing something from the draw and I realize it's a condom.

He removes his boxers all the way, and he realizes I still I have my panties on, so he grabs ahold of the hem of my navy blue panties and slides them down my legs and tosses them behind his shoulder. He rips open the condom with his teeth, before sliding the condom onto his member.

"You ready love?" He asks me, his tip pressing against my entrance. The warmth is spreading to every part of my body. I nod my head slightly, wrapping my arms around his body, as he finally pushes himself into me.

A moan leaves my mouth, as Luke lets out a satisfied moan. His face buries into my neck, and I can feel him not moving, probably because we haven't had sex in about a week and half.