E.leven

A month later

I push the fallen strands of hair out of my face before grinning and clapping my pompoms together, letting out a loud whoop as our team scores a touchdown. I bounce on my feet, Jamie said continue moving no matter what, even if it's basic bounces.

The final forty seconds of the game, and we are winning by a landslide. But, it doesn't surprise me. Zayn is a great football player, and he's obviously the star of the game. He always is.

I turn around to examine the crowd, I see Ryan sitting there with Logan. Her eyes meet mine, and she sends me a wink which makes me laugh. Logan smiles small at me. Sitting beside them is Luke, who doesn't look to thrilled to be here.

I bet you're wondering what's going on with my boys in my life.

I haven't spoken to Lucas ever since the day in the hospital. When I told Ryan about the Dahlia thing, she grilled Luke hard. Which turned up, he slept with her once. The night Dylan wanted me to go over to his, when he told me about everything. Luke has tried to get with me again, claiming that he really does love me.

I told him I can't believe he did that to me, and I told him I needed time. I told him I needed space away from him, and I spoke up about the kiss between Zayn and I. He became angry at me, and we haven't spoken ever since.

Zayn, on the other hand. I honestly... have no idea what's going on. We spend a lot of time together, he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. Which is a little strange, and I don't even know if I would say yes. But it kind of makes me sad.. Maybe he doesn't want to date me.

When the timer runs out, we all yelp with glee because we win the football game. The crowd stands up and starts cheering loudly, and I grin looking over at the football players.

I watch as Zayn removes his helmet, his hair falling in front of his forehead since it's drenched with sweat... Good lord. He looks absolutely breathtaking.

Zayn's eyes meet mine, before a grin is pulled onto his perfect mouth. He places his helmet down, and starts walking over to me. Well... I hope it's me.

The cheerleaders notice this, and try to get in his way. But Zayn gently excuses himself, before he's standing in front of me. I stare up at him, with a shy smile on my lips.

"You did great out there." I say softly, he always makes me nervous. Zayn smiles down at me, before he leans down and hugging me.

  Things have been like this with him. Hugs whenever he wants/can. He holds my hand during class while I play with his fingers. He touches my lower back whenever we walk together in the hallway or whenever he gives me a ride home after practice. Cuddles whenever he comes to mine, I've never been over to his though.

"So, Louis and Jamie planned on going out to get a bite to eat. Was wondering you wanted to accompany me?" Zayn asks me after releasing me, his eyes sparkling.

"Oh, I would. Logan and Ryan wanted to hang out." I say, letting my bottom lip stick out, which prompts a chuckle from the raven haired boy.

"They can come 'long too. Lou and Jamie aren't gonna say anything. They aren't like the others." Zayn says softly and I smile nodding my head. I lean up pressing my lips to his stubbly cheek as he chuckles.

"I'll give you a ride yeah? Just meet me outside our locker room. You did bring clothes right?" Zayn asks me, tucking the loose hair behind my ear as he peers down at me.

If anyone could see Zayn and I right now, they would think we were together. Hell, sometimes I think we are together. The way he takes care of me, and sends me soft smiles and gentle touches. But we haven't really talked in depth about it.