£ chapter 4 £

Levi pov~

It's 3:30 and shitty glasses hasn't come yet, she said that we were going to go to a pet store to buy things for eren.

"If shitty glasses doesn't come in 5 minutes through that door im leaving her ass and I'll go on my own!"

I actually waited 4 or 5 minuets and she hasn't come. I grabbed my wallet, phone and eren and headed out, locking my door, i got inside my car and drove of to the pet store.

I started driving since the pet store is pretty far. I actually had eren on my lap since i don't want nothing bad to happen to him, he was enjoying the view of the city. He put his head out of the window, and i made sure i had a good grip on him cause i don't want him to fall down.

I stoped in a red line, eren yelping at the car on my side, i saw how the person rolled his window down and smiled at eren. She told her boyfriend something that made him shook his head and start yelling at her.

I looked at eren and grabbed him, making him let our a yelp and lick the tip of my nose, i let out one of my rare smiles and kiss the top of his head not minding of the dirt on him since i gave him a shower before we left and he smells like my shampoo.
When the light turned green i drove off.

When we arrived to the pet store and grabbed a cart, i grabbed one that had a baby seat, since it was the last one, i had an idea and put eren on the baby seat and buckle him up. I let out a chuckle at the way eren was sitting, he looked like a baby, just with fur.

I started my journey looking at stuff to buy for him.

I looked at first at the beds, but then i realized he can sleep with me, so i skip that. I went to the toy area and looked at the different types and shapes of toys, eventually i made eren choose, he picked a red ball and a bone. I then went to the food area, different kinds of dog foods were on display, i grabbed one that was for puppies and looked at it, it was made of meat, i think it's good for eren.

I went and through every hall made for dogs, and grab anything that was necessary for eren, like shampoo, flee spry, i also grabbed a leash, bowls to put his food and water, i also grabbed a little cage for him.

As i went through the halls i past some people with their dogs, eren yelp and growl at every dog his eyes catch, the owner of the dogs just awed at eren, some laugh at asked to pet him, with i declined, i don't want their filth and germs get on eren. I also added a metal thing that you put on his colour, which i don't know how you call it, to make sure when he gets lost people will know where his owner lives, i wrote on it 'names eren and i belong to levi fucking Ackerman so bring me back before my owner beats your ass'.

In the end i bought a lot of stuff, and i did spend a lot of money, but i could care less, now i have things i can waist my money at, i have a lot that i never knew what to buy and made sure to be use full, i don't want to buy stuff that will be laying down and never be used, like hanji's brain. I don't know why she has one if she doesn't use it.

I pay for my stuff that was at leats a few hundreds dollars, i put the bags on the car and drove it to my actual car. I put everything on the back seat, since eren goes on my lap anyways. When i finished i pushed the car out of the way and got in with eren. I started the engine and looked at my mirrors making sure i don't run over an idiot, i put it on reversed, then i changed it to start driving. I turned the radio on and put my favorite song, Mic Drop from BTS, stupid hanji made me like their songs and a few members( I'm actually listening to them).

When i arrived at my house i saw a car that i don't remember seeing. I got out and the car door opened, revealing hanji.

"Hey there shorty!!"

"Damn it shitty glasses! Who's car is that?"

"It's my boyfriend's car!"

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah!! He's so lovely!!"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

I grabbed eren and the bags walking to the door. I grabbed my keys and unlocked my door, i put eren down and the bags. Eren just started jumping and running around the house. Hanji entered and help me put everything were i want them to go.

"So you went to the pet store?"

"No shit! You called me saying that it was important to go to the pet store to buy stuff for eren!?"

"What!? Really!? I don't remember!"

"And that's why i sometimes think you're brainless"

"Eh!? So mean!!"

I rolled my eyes and went to eren, who was in the living room laying down on the carpet.
I plop down on the sofa and turned the tv on.

"Hanji get out"

"Why~!"

"Because i said so"

"Fine~!"

I let out a sigh, i saw hanji get out the door and heard a car engine.

"Ugh! She finally left!"

I went and grabbed eren and kiss his little-brown-messy-furry head, making him let out a yelp and lick my cheek. I let out a chuckle and lay him down on my lap and watch the tv while petting him, making him fall asleep.

"You changed my life little brat"