£ chapter 29 £

Levi pov

I was on top of eren back as he walked through the forest, I looked around making sure no one was around, that only eren and I were the only ones here. I was scared when they started dragging me away from eren cuz I wasn't sure what they would do to him. It just terrified me to just think of how he could be treated. Thank God that we were able to get away, I still can't believe eren mother would do such a thing! I give her my respect and believed that she was nice, looks like we shouldn't trust people, they can hide their real personality. Such a twisted personality that old woman has, I mean she gave out her own son! She didn't care what they could do to him! I'm really pissed that she would that! Such a mother she is! No wonder she abandoned eren in the first place.....wait......does that means that the card she left saying that she's doing this to protect eren was a lie. 

I really hope we never see her again, if we do I won't hesitate on ripping off her head, she's hurt eren, you can break his bones but never his heart! We only have one heart and 203 bones, so breaking someone's bones is better than breaking their heart.

"Levi," eren said and stopped walking, I let go of him and got off, I watched as he shifted back to his human form. I walked up to him and hugged him tightly, he held me tight and cried on my shoulder, I pat his back and ran my fingers through his hair, trying my best to calm him down.

After a few minutes of standing there calming eren down, he was able to go from full cries to small snobs and sniffs. I parted from him and grabbed his face, I made sure he was looking straight into my eyes as I talked to him.

"Listen to me ok?" I said as he nodded

"Well make it out of here alive, we'll live happily cuz we have each other and that's all we need to be happy ok?" I smiled at him, he gave me back a smile as he whipped the resting tears that fell from his eyes.

"Now let's go find a place to stay the night, I really don't want to sleep on the dirt," I said making eren let a small laugh.

I grabbed his hand and we started to walk through the forest, eren ears were up and alerted if anything was to approach us and attack.

•••

After some hours of walking, we were able to find a cave that looked pretty empty and not used by any animal, I looked at eren and we nodded. We walked inside looking around, it looked like it needs a bit of cleaning, and I will clean it cuz like hell I'm going to sleep in this cave full of dirt, and other disgusting things, especially I don't really want to get sick cuz of it, I don't want to die young.

"Brat you know what to do," I said and looked at eren, he let a groan and sighed, he gave me a nod and walked to a tree and ripped off a tree branch with leaves to use as a duster.

•••

It took us hours but the cave looked better than before, eren had the brilliant idea of ripping some of those long branches with leaves, the ones that can grow and stick to your wall. He placed them in the entrance to keep anyone out, he held them with rocks on top of the cave, he used his new form to be able to carry them.

We made a bed made of rocks, branches, and many, many leaves, we even got tree branches to start a fire so we won't die of cold here. And eren divided to turn into his wold form when we sleep so I can cuddle him and keep myself warm with his fur.

I woke up and stretched my limbs, I looked at a still sleeping eren besides me and smiled at him, I place my head on his neck while I roam my fingers through his soft fur.

I looked up at him as he woke up, he let a big yawn and stretched his limbs. He shifted back to his human form and gave me a smile, I went and give him a peck on the lips like a good morning kiss. He then jumped on me and smashed his lips on mine changing the kiss a bit. We moved our lips in sync getting from a single peck to a heated kiss, I let a small moan escape my lips and he took this as a great chance to let his tongue enter my mouth and explore every inch of it. After some minutes of him exploring, he finally broke the kiss as the only thing connecting us was a string of saliva.

I looked at eren with a blush making him smirk at the sight in front of him. I was panting, cheeks red and my tongue out as I looked at him with half-lidded eyes.

"Sexy" eren growled and started attacking my neck, licking, licking and sucking on it leaving marks. I only gave him small moans as his hands roam through my body.

"E-eren~ n-not now" I moaned and tried pushing him away, he let a growl and looked at me with a pout.

"Why not~" he whined and laid on top me.

"I-its to early, let's get something to eat and well continue it," I said making me blush and eren lifted up from me, his tail was wagging as he had a big grin on his face.

"Really?" he happily yelp, I gave him a nod making him get off of me.

"Alright!" he yelled and stood up, he helped me up and give me a kiss on the cheek.

"What should we have for breakfast?" he question, I shrugged.

"I don't know, we don't have anything" I sigh and looked at eren.

"Do you think that we can sneak back into the city and go to hangi's house?" I said as eren looked at me.

"I don't really know Levi, it will be a challenge but if we make it alive then it's worth the shot," he said, I nodded and grabbed my clothes.

"Eren turn into a wolf maybe we can disguise yourself to not get notice my people. I'll wear some clothes that can hide me too" I said making him nod.

•••

We were ready to go, eren carried me on his back as he ran to the city, when we saw it he stopped as I got off and grabbed him, I made him a collar with some branches and leaves. I look at eren, he started sniffing the air to see if anyone was near, he gave me a nod telling me that no one was here.

I walked out of the forest and covered my head with a hat I found in the ground, I was disgusted that I was using it but now is not the time to be thinking of dirt and my OCD.

Eren and I walked to the city, thanked God no one looked at us, some did but to pet eren, we walked a lot until we were able to spot my old house, I clucked my tongue and walked further.

In no time we were in from of hangi's house, I knocked on it but didn't get any response, I frown and knew something was wrong. Eren started to growl, that's when I knew I was right, without hesitation I kicked the door open and grabbed my knife. Eren ran upstairs making me follow him, he looked at me and kicked the door open.

My eyes widened in horror as I saw hangi tied up to a chair bruised up when she looked up her eyes widened and tried to speak but she had duke tape on her mouth. I ran up to her and took the tape off of her mouth with a single pull, she hissed in pain but smiled at us.

"Guys!! Oh my gosh!! I'm so happy your alive!! I thought they killed you!!" she cried but smiled at us.

"Who did this to you hangi," I said and cut the ropes that hold her to the chair.

She gave me a frown and looked at eren, we both got what she was going to say. I let a sigh but got into position as I heard people walking in.

I looked around until I was able to find a gun, I grabbed it and load it. I pointed it to the door as shadows appeared, eren stood in a position to jump if they tried anything.

In a few minutes, we were faced with the person we detest the most.

"Fucking bitch" I growl and glared at her, pointing my gun at her.

She gave us an evil laugh and looked at us.

"Nice to see you again, son" she smirked.

Well, I'll leave it here for now!! Hope you enjoyed this!! The idea came from RalexiaRin thanks for the idea!!
1537 words!!!
I think it's longer than the other chapter!! Woopsy!!!! I think I overdid it!!!

             ~yaoi_writter~