=>EXTRA<= .=warning smut=. >v>

Levi pov

After the kids went to sleep Eren and I took a shower, well a shower in the river, I started to soap my body when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I let a small smile and lean on Eren.

"What do you want brat?" I question as I looked up at him

"Mmmm...you know what I want" he smirked and pulled me closer to him.

"Eren not here," I said and continue what I was doing.

Eren let a low growl and picked me up, I gasp in surprise as he placed me on a rock. He then slammed his lips on mine, as we kissed I couldn't help myself gasp into the kiss with a moan.
Eren then started to kiss me deeply, his tongue touched mine and swirled it around my mouth making saliva drip down my chin. The kiss was very passionate and loving at the same time.

Eren tasted like tea, which was the best thing in the world, it tasted so good that I couldn't stop kissing him. I let him do whatever he wanted with me, I love this, how possessive he gets, he looks so hot and sexy I can't resist.

I tangled my fingers on his hair as he got on top of me, I wrapped my legs around my waist pulling him closer to my body, our passionate kiss never-ending. 

I felt Erens soft hands run down my body, his fingers touched my sensitive nipples, I let a loud moan and I threw my head back as he began to squeeze and rubs both of my pink and sensitive nipples, he's making me whimper and moan for more of his touch.

Eren let a low chuckle and began to kiss down my jawline to my neck. He bites and nibbles on my neck leaving a trail of hickeys and bite marks.

"Eren hurry up!" I moan and pulled him closer.

"Eager are we?" Eren chuckles with a smirk

"S-shut up!" I blushed and let a moan

Eren brought his fingers to my mouth.

"Open wide Baby" He smirked

I opened my mouth letting his fingers in my mouth, I then started to lick them, making sure to cover them completely with my saliva. After a few seconds of sucking on them, Eren took his fingers out, the saliva that was on his fingers dripped down making it get on my chin.

He then positions two of his fingers on my entrance, I let a moan as he started to push them inside me. He moved his fingers in and out of my hole, I let out a moan as I let him stretches me, prepare me for what's going inside later on. He then added the 3rd finger, I arch my back in pleasure, my tongue out and my eyes rilled back as he moved his fingers in me.

After some time of stretching me he pulled out his fingers of my hole, I let out a whine already missing him inside of me. He chuckled with a sexy smirk on his lips.

"Don't worry my baby boy, I'll put something much bigger inside of you" he whispered seductively in my ear and nibble on it.

I then felt something poke my butthole, I began to wiggle my hips trying to feel it better. He grabbed my hips and position his dick in my entrance. I felt him move his hip and the tip of his huge cock entered me, I let a loud moan and wiggled my hips to make him go even deeper. He smirked and pushed it deeper, I dug my nails on his back as my vision clouded with so much pleasure.

"Mmm~!!! Eren deeper! Faster!" I moaned as I wrapped my arms around him.

Next thing you know eren was pounding my ass like there's no tomorrow, I let out loud moans and I scratched his back. I can hear eren let out small grunts and moans of his own.

"Yes! Oh my gosh!! Eren! Yes, deeper! Fuck me!!" I moaned loudly.

My moans got louder as he started to repeatedly hit that one-spot that makes me go crazy.

I felt my self almost to my release and I can tell eren was to. His thrust was getting sloppier as time passed.

"E-eren~ i-im.." I moaned not able to finish my words.

"S-same here baby" eren moaned.

He then pushed my legs further back as he pushed his member deeper making me let out a moan.

With a final thrust, I let my cum cover my chest and at the same time, eren came inside me filling me up. We both started to breathe for air, eren laid down on top of me.

After we got out of our high state eren got up and helped me get in the water to wash my body, again. He had a small smile on his face whole time.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot brat?" I question as he came up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Let's do it again" he smirked, I glared at him and his head.

"No. Come on it's time for bed," I said and got out of the river.

Eren pouted the whole way to the cave. When we entered the cave I saw my babies sleeping, I smiled and kissed the forehead.

I then laid down on my bed and eren came to my side, I cuddle up to him but he was angry that we didn't do it again. I let a sigh and let a smirk.

"Wait until tomorrow baby, I'll let you pound my ass as many times you want" I whispered in his ear.

When I looked at eren I saw him with a shocked face, but it soon to a smile. He hugged me and gave me my goodnight kiss.

"Can't wait till tomorrow" he smirked making me roll my eyes

"I know brat" I laughed and closed my eyes.

"I love you, Levi, "

"I love you too.....brat" I smiled and fell into a deep sleep. Hoping tomorrow won't come, I really want to be able to walk the next day.

☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪✝✝✝✝
Hope you like it my lovelies!! I tried my best to do it! I know it's not the best but I tried!

Word count: 1042 ✝✝