£ chapter 23£

Eren pov

I was sitting on the couch with a blanket around me, since it's november and it's getting really cold....thanks climate change!

Levi is out working, i had to stay home.....thanks levi....but since i was alone i did somethings for levi...for example i cleaned all the house, i turned on the heater so when he comes home he doesn't freezes, i please some blankets on the couch so we can watch a movie when he arrives, i place his winter pajamas on the bed and i have hot cocoa with marshmallows ready!

I'm a good lover aren't i? i care and protect the person that i love and i make sure he's happy 24/7.....yeah~ i'm a good lover!

Levi comes back at 5:30 and its 3:32am...he'll be here in two hours, enough time for me to do more things! So i went and started cooking, i learned a few things from levi. What should i prepare him? it has to be something he hasn't eaten ever! mmm...aja! i found this food on a shop maybe it will be ok for us too eat! it's called kalbi, its BBQ beef short ribs, they are delicious and i think levi would love to try one! and for dessert i'll make mochi! mochi is a Japanese dessert that is so delicious! i know levi, and levi doesn't eat at work, he might of bought a coffee or tea but that's all he eats. He will be hungry when he gets back, so lets start preparing everything!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~ time skip ~!~!~!~!~!~!~

I finished the last thing i had in list to do before levi came, it wasn't long before i heard a car park, i smiled but remembered the dish was still cooking. I grabbed the spoon and started swirling a soup i made, it had a lot of healthy ingredients and it's nice in this kind of weather.
I heard the door open and close fast.

"eren? where are you?" i heard levi's voice say from the living room

"i'm in the kitchen!" i yelled back

I heard footsteps getting closer, then they stopped in the kitchen doorway, i looked over my shoulder seeing levi, i smiled at him.

"i was preparing something to eat, hope you don't mind" i smiled at him

"by the way your pajamas are on the bed, put on the black socks not the white ones, if you like you could take a bath, the bathroom is warm because i turned the heater on, i prepared some snakes, deserts and food for us....i know your tired and you have saturday and sunday free, so why not watch a movie? it will be fun!" i smiled and looked at him

"thanks brat" he said and gave me a back hug

I heard his footsteps fade as he walked away from me, door opening and closing and the water running. I smile and finished everything, i glared up and place my hands on my hips.

"levi! don't take to long showering! you'll wast all of the hot water!!" i yelled

"ok!" he yelled in response

I nodded and walked to the table, i place a bit of food on our plates, i walked back to the kitchen and opened the fridge, i grabbed two cans of soda and walked back to the table. Levi doesn't usually like drinking something hot with this kind of food, he prefers juice or soda while eating this. He likes drinking his hot beverages with something sweet or alone, i sometimes don't understand him, but i'm learning a bit more about him, well more than what i do.

"eren~ i'm hungry brat" i heard his grumpy voice say as he walked down the stairs

"then eat before it gets cold" i rolled my eyes

"don't roll your eyes at me brat!" he glared

"sorry, sorry" i smiled and sat down

He nodded and we started eating, levi being so hungry he ate a lot, i couldn't help but smile at how he will stuff a mouthful of food in his mouth and chew like it was nothing. Thank god i made a lot of food, i was also very hungry, work does make you have a big appetite, and the food came out better and tastier than i imagen it. Why am i so good at this things? god i should reward myself! this is soo good!!.....well of course i did made it didn't i?

"mm~ damn brat who taught you how to cook?" levi said as he stuff more food on his mouth

"well with watching and reading about cooking really works...first time i ever done this, i-is it ok?" i smiled nervously

"good? are you telling me if its good!?!..........it's so damn fantastic! it delicious!" he yelled

I gave him a smile and thanked him. When we finished eating we place the plates on the sink, and we walked to the living room.

"are you up to see a movie, cuddle and eat sweets" i smiled

'sure brat"

I let a small cheer and went to look for netflix on his tv, i went and grabbed a big blanket, i opened it so levi can get in. He let a sigh and sat on my lap, i wrapped the blanket around us and with the remot i clicked to see what movies we can see.

"what will you like to see levi?" i questioned

"mmm...i don't know"

"mmmm....have you heard of KDramas?"

"what the hell is a KDrama?"

"korean dramas"

"do i look like i speak korean?"

"we can put subtitles!"

"do you know any?"

"well i was bored so i scrolled through netflix and caught this very interesting drama, it's about love, a triangle love, but what's weird is that the girl was able to beat up so many guys and send them flying! it was so interesting that i couldn't stop watching! then some sad and funny moments came along!"

"alright brat, what's it called?"

"umm...strong girl something.."

I then started scrolling until i came up to the KDramas and started looking for it, i searched and seared until i found it.

"ah! found it! strong girl bong-soon!" (if you like kdramas i recommend this one!)

"really" levi raised an eyebrow, i nodded making him sigh

"ok let's watch it"

"yay!!" i smile and clicked it

I grabbed my cup and levi's full of hot cocoa and plae the sweets in front of us, i wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder as i watched the movie, well series.

This is going to be a long night..............i love it!!