£ chapter 28 £

Eren pov

"Levi~! I'm bored! Let's go somewhere fun~!!" I whined and wrapped my arms around levis shoulders and place my cheek on the top of his head.

He let a sigh and looked at me "where could we go in such terrible weather brat?" he said continuing his cooking.

"I don't know...maybe your bed" I smirked as I said the last part.

I felt Levi tense and stop swirling the soup. I chuckle and place my head on his shoulder moving my arms to his waist. I felt my tail wag and my smirk widen as Levi let go of the spoon, I then saw that look in his eye as he turned and looked at me.

In an instant, my smirk turned into a nervous smile when he glared at me and grabbed the knife he was using to cut the vegetables.

"What??" he glared and gripped the knife. I let a gulp as a sweat of fear rolled down my face. I raise my hands in surrender and moved them side to side fast, giving him a fake smile and laugher.

"Nothing, nothing!" I yelled and backed away from him slowly.

Who would of know or guessed that such an adorable small man wearing a pink apron can be so scary? And I'm talking about the person I fell for, why did my heart choose such scary yet adorable lover. On second thought I rather not question it, he's the reason I'm alive and so damn sexy.

"Brat" Levi said as I let a small squeak and looked at him. I let a small and scared 'yes?'

"Don't say stupid things idiot?" he said and continue what he was doing. I let a sigh of relief knowing I won't die by an angry guy wearing a pink apron.

"Wait!" I yelled making Levi jump, I looked at him and grabbed the apron.

"Who gave you this? I don't remember you buying it? Especially a pink one" I said

"Shitty glasses did, she said that " it will turn eren on, trust me," Levi said making me laugh

"Well, it's working" I smirked and went to the living room. I sat on the couch and started to watch something on the tv.

In the end, I fell asleep cuz I was watching some boring channel about crime and they were just talking. It bored me to the rim that I just fell asleep waiting for Levi to finish cooking.

"Wake up" I heard Levi say and then I felt a bit pain on my head, it hurt so I woke up holding the part that Levi hit.

"Ow! With what did you hit me?!" I whined and looked at Levi.

He holds up a wooden spoon and walked back to the kitchen. I let a pout and walked to the table where Levi placed my plate full of food. I waited for Levi to seat in front of me to begin eating. It's a habit I got since I started living with him. I will always wait for him to serve himself and take a seat on the table.

I saw how he started to put food on his plate, I looked down at the tasty plate filled with food, I then just realized how hungry I am, my stomach was literally a lion roaring. I gulp and taped my fingers on the table pleading in my mind that Levi would hurry up.

I stopped my taping when I heard something break from the kitchen. I stood up and ran inside the kitchen, I watched as Levi looked at the window in horror.

"Levi? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I boom him with questions as I approach him. He then grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs to his room. It took me by surprise when he shut the door and locked it. He started to pant and tried to move some of the furniture to the door blocking it.

"Levi! What's wrong?! Why are you doing this?!" I yelled and grabbed his shoulders. He looked at me scared, his eyes were shedding tears.

"T-they're coming" he whispered making no sense. I frown my eyebrows not understanding what he's talking about.

"Who? Who is coming?" I questioned him as he hugged me

"People....people are coming to kill you maybe use you, they're coming for you!" Levi cried and griped on me.

My eyes widened, I let him go and walked to the window, I moved a bit the curtains only to see people with torches, guns and any kind of weapon. They were screaming, screaming some words, I was only able to figure out some of their words. "Kill the beast" "kill the monster"

I then heard a sound downstairs. They've managed to enter the house, I looked at Levi and without hesitation, I helped him put more furniture in front of the door.

We backed away and I held Levi in my arms. Why? Why are they doing this? How did they figure out who I was and where to find us? Who was such a monster to tell this to people and make them believe them.

"Up there!! The monster up there and he has a poor guy!!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

My eyes widened knowing who that voice belonged to. The only person I thought less, the person I thought loved me, cared for me.

"M-mother?" I cried and hugged Levi tighter. I cried with him not wanting to believe what's happening, silently wishing that all of this is a joke, a dream or a prank....anything but this cruel reality.

I heard loud bangs on the door, this made Levi freak out and yell. I hold him tighter when they were able to break the door. I can feel Levi shake in fear as they came closer.

"That's the beast! Kill him before he kills us!!" a guy shouted as they came closer to us.

My eyes widened in shock when Levi was pulled away from me. I reached for him but my hand was hit away. I hold my hand in pain and glared at the people. Levi was crying like crazy trying to get free from the guy's grip.

I can feel myself getting angrier as the guys pulled Levi away roughly. A yell of pain came from Levi as one of the guys slapped him across the face.

In a flash, I stood up with so much anger boiled inside of me I could literally kill every single one.

"Eren!!!" Levi cried as he reached to me. I think he triggered something inside me cuz next thing I know I'm in the ground groaning in pain as I started changing.

My hands started to grow, fur covered my whole hand, turning into claws. I feel myself get taller and taller, I snarled and huff as I changed to whatever I'm turning into, I never knew I was able to do this but know that I'm witnessing it I can finally use it to protect Levi.

It took me a few minutes to be able to transform completely. My form was so big I can't even fit in my room, the only way I can fit is if I crawl in four. I can feel the power, it feels wonderful! So much power just for me! And I won't hesitate on using it, use it on people who hurt my Levi.

I let a loud and long howl, this made everyone shake in fear.

"All of you will die!!" I yelled in my deep voice. I was surprised that I'm able to speak in this form, especially since my jaw was different.

In a fast move, I pushed away all the people and ran downstairs where the guys were dragging Levi. When they saw me they let go of Levi and ran away, I stood in my back legs and carried him, Levi looked at me and hugged me tightly.

"Let's get out of here eren. Let's leave everything" Levi said, I nodded and place him on my back, he gripped fist full of my fur as I started to run.

I can hear people screaming in fear as I ran to the nearest forest. In the way, I can hear sirens and guns being fired. I ran as fast as my legs can make me.

I stopped when we were in front of the big forest. I made sure Levi was ok to be able to continue, he gave me a nod as I entered the forest and walked my way through.

Okay!!! You guessed it!!! It's not the end I'll finish it later but hope you liked this!!! This was 1436 word chapter!! So hope you can forgive me for the really really REALlY late update.!!

            ~yaoi_writter~