⚜A/N⚜

Hey there guys!! this isn't a chapter.....sorry i might take more time writing the next chapter😢 😓 school is hard here in mexico!?!? i mean the first week of school and i already have so much homework to do!?!.....not only that but i have to focus more than i usually do because then i won't pass grade!!!😓😓 in my school if you don't pass math or spanish then you automatically fail the year!?!?😓😓😰 i have my mind in school and can't come up with an idea for the next one!!!😭 i'm really tired.....but i'll try to publish!! i promise!! if i don't publish once a week then......well i don't know......maybe make two or three chapters and publish them! yeah i think that ok! and the worst is that in my school some classes don't have air conditioner, and we don't have so much wind.......so i'm alway at school bearing the heat and we can't do anything about it!!😓😢 and i'm like the leader of my group....which means i have to make sure my group isn't bad behaving or doing something they are not supposed to do! it's tiring especially if your going up and down stairs!!😒 i really hate being the leader😒😒basically babysitting my whole group!?!(;一_一)

How about you guys do you guys sometimes stay outside in the burning heat for 55 minutes? wearing a skirt and a white shirt that with any kind of liquid on it can show stuff 😒😕(;一_一) not fun at all

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

anyway i also will appreciate if you guys got some ideas for a new chapter cuz i'm low on them 😅ಥ_ಥ

Any suggestions i'll do them!! not smuts i'm still practicing them!!😅 but like making them fall in love in a way or something like that! anything at all! i mean it and i'll make sure the credit goes to you my lovely helper!! and a shout out!! 

anywaythatsallmylovelyererilovershopeyouhaveaniceday!!!❤😆(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

goooooooooddddddd bbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeee!!!!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ       ♥‿♥       (◕‿◕✿) younicekeepgoing!!