£ chapter 5 £

Levi pov~

Its 4:00 pm and im board of my mind, eren was also that's why he's spread out in the carpet wagging his tail lazily.

I then had an idea which I think it will be good for eren, and a little bit for myself.

"Oi you bratty pup want to go to the park?"

His ears stood up straight and he looked at me, i stood up and grabbed his leach and walked up to him. I picked him up and head out to the dog park, where I will make sure to teach him tricks.

I started driving i did what every person does when they are driving, put some music. Everytime i started singing eren will let out howls and yelps, as if he's singing with me.

When we arrived i grabbed eren and got out. I put eren on his leach, even though he looked fucking cute, and we walked to the dog park.
Eren yelp at the big dogs as they got closer, but me being protective over my pup, i pulled at his leach making him back away from the other dogs. When one of the dogs actually jumped on eren made me tense up. I glared at the dog and took him off a crying eren, the owner of the dog came running.

"Omg! Im sooo sorry mister! He just really playful!"

I clicked my tongue and glared at the kid making him jumped a little.

"Well make sure your dog is more careful, i don't want him to kill my little pup"

"Y-yes sir! E-excuse me!"

He dragged the dog away from eren, i picked eren up and hold him close to me. I actually got scared when the dog jumped on eren, i thought he squished him.

"We're going back home, i don't want another mutt jump on you"

I walked to my car with eren on my hands, who was yelping at the dogs.
I got in a drove us to our house, i thought going tot he dog park was going to be fun, guess I'll take him when he's a little bigger.

When we arrived i got out with eren and unlocked the door, putting eren down, i closed the door and flopped in the sofa. I grabbed a book that i haven't finished reading and opened it trying to end it.

I don't know how long i have been laying on the couch reading the book but i think about an hour or so. I let out a sigh but didn't stoped reading. I heard whines beside me, i turned to my side seeing eren looking at me. I let out a small smile and picked him up, laying him down on my stomach, and i continued to read.

A few minutes late my reading time was interrupted by a pup that wants attention. Eren was next to my face putting his face in my chin, he knew i can't see with his head in front of me. I tried to move him bit he'll just yelp and lick my chin.

"You are one bratty pup aren't cha?"

Eren let out a yelp and licked me. I let out a chuckle and stood up, i grabbed eren and raised him up to my face. He stuck out his tongue and i did to, making his yelp.

I playfully glared at him and bite carefully his muzzle making him freak out and start crying. I stoped and laugh, he looked so funny.

I grabbed eren and kiss his head and pull him closer.

"Im sorry eren, it's just that you looked funny"

Eren let out a yelp. I carried us to my room and into the bed, i flopped into my bed with eren. I grabbed my phone and took a photo of eren laying down on my stomach. I grabbed eren and started to rub his belly making him kick one of his back legs and let his tongue out.

For the rest of the day eren and i played on my bed, and for the first time in my life i ignore the mess we made. I think having someone with you to take your thoughts away is the best thing ever. I mean my bed is all messy, im laying on the floor tickling eren with my nose and him licking me, and i haven't cringe at all. But that's not all, i haven't had this fun nor have i smiled this much since my mother moved to France and leaved me alone with shitty glasses and eyebrows. But i barley see eyebrows since he got married to a blond coconut named Armin Alert. I get tired of seeing hanji everyday and hearing her annoying hyena laugh.

Eren on the other hand, he's always with me but i never get board of him, he makes me smile, laugh and forget what i have to do, like clean my house. He has been with me a few days but it seems that he has been with me for years.

I don't know what I would do with him when i go back to work, after all i have 2 weeks off. I don't want to leave him alone, god knows what might happen to him if i do. I hope nothing will happen to him when i go back to work.

But i do know one thing, i need to train him so he can defend himself, it's better to start when he's still little, so when he's older and bigger he'll know what to do. I know how to handle a hun and a knife, i learned how to when i was little, know that im older i am grateful that i knew how cause i would've of never archive what i am and what i have accomplish.

Hopefully when eren grows he'll know how to attack an intruder or an enemy. I want him to protect himself, i want him to defend himself against the devils in this planet, just like i did when i was little, he'll learn and he will accomplish this, i don't think so, i know so.