12│ Alice

Part 1

The sound of heavy pants enveloped the room.

The room was far from bright. Only a dim light was present.

There, a certain girl had her right leg on the punching bag, stuck. It seems as though it was due to the extraordinary strong kick that it penetrated to the thick lining of the punching bag. Slowly the girl pulled her foot away, letting it land on the ground.

Both of her hands were laid on the top part of the punching bag, detaching it from the hook. She effortlessly threw it to a pile of punching bags who appeared to be beyond repair; meaning, it was just as destroyed as the new one.

The teen then attaches another one. Wasting no time, she began to train once again. Punching with enormous strength, kicking it mercilessly, experimenting different patterns non-stop.

After a few more punches, the girl backed off, panting heavily.

“No… no… this is not enough,”

The girl mustered.

“Never enough.”

A firm resolve.

“Never enough!”

With that, the girl once again dashed to the punching bag, delivering a powerful punch. Her eyes were flaming in determination. Her blue fiery gaze hid her feelings in the depths of her heart. It was just so strong that the punching bag got detached and thrown away to the wall, producing a loud ‘thump’ sound.

The white-haired panted heavily, her white locks dripping in sweat. Between seconds, lights, probably from cars that passed by, shone through the window, which revealed the figure of the girl.

The girl wore a fitted black short that lengths up to her thighs, and a white sports bra. Her outfit was rather revealing, showing her toned and somehow muscular body of a girl. Her lightly toned abs, prominent biceps, and muscular legs were not as is for no reason— it was obviously the result of a consistent training and powerful body.

She fell to her knees, unable to bear the weight of her heavy regret and frustration in her heart. Tears uncontrollably rolled down her cheeks, her hair shadowing her eyes. Her fists were tightly clenched to the point her knuckles turned white. In frustration, she punched the floor. Due to that, her hand bled heavily, yet she didn't falter from the pain.

“If… if only…”

“... I was strong enough that day…”

Part 2

Hallways filled with students, chatters of different opinions… It was a normal day at Shujin Academy. Though for some few students, it was far from a normal day. That goes for a certain group of friends.

Walking through the hallways was the white-haired girl in her modified uniform. Everything was the same except for the fact that both of her hands were bandaged along with some part of her legs. The presence of the bandages alone caused the students around her to make their own speculations. The students began to lean on each other. God knows well what they are doing.

“Did she get into a fight?”

“But she has no wounds on the face. She must be impressive.”

“I wonder who she got into a fight with?”

“I think it's a fight with a larger scale! Maybe a gang fight?”

No one even got it right.

The black-haired teen, who was also walking through the hallways, appeared to be absent-minded. Soon enough, the chatters reached him causing him to lift his gaze and saw the white-haired girl walking past him.