ᴀsᴘʜʏxɪᴀ: ᴀ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Hello, everyone! It's been a few months since I last made an announcement here. By the title, it is clear that this is all about the book DarkRose--Chan and I have been working on— Asphyxia.

Here's what it's all about:

❝Our feelings for him is nothing but a hindrance between our friendship

❝Our feelings for him is nothing but a hindrance between our friendship.❞ You told me, your eyes focused on mine. ❝Who do you choose, me... or him?❞

Two young girls, both isolated from ordinary children due to the unique traits they possess. Fate itself made its way to help the two to have such encounters. Even if they have contrasting personalities, the two got along.

That is, until fate once again played too much to the point the friendship they treasured is constricted.

###

Persona 5 AU  — in this AU, the changes are:

1. The metaverse does not exist.
2. Ren lives in the same city Kyoko and Emiko lives, rather than the countryside.
3. Goro Akechi studies in Shujin Academy as a third year.
4. Not all persona 5 characters will appear, but will make a cameo.
5. Shido Masayoshi won't abandon Akechi, but still the fact that he was his son is still a secret to the general public.

Other plot points will be revealed soon...

Quite interesting, yeah? Some of you might think that it is a bit cliché and normal, but what makes it unique is the small details that bring the story together

Quite interesting, yeah? Some of you might think that it is a bit cliché and normal, but what makes it unique is the small details that bring the story together. Asphyxia may be mainly about friendship and romance, but there's more to it.

The book was supposed to be finished already by now, but due to changes and inconveniences, it was delayed. However, within that span of time, we were able to improve it even more!

Does the story intrigue you? Then I recommend you checking it out! It won't disappoint you.

As for Pandemonium, I plan to continue it after finishing Asphyxia, or at least its plot map. I hope that there are still people who have interest in the book. ^^

xoxo,
Eth.