13│ A Firm Resolve

Part 1

“And where’d you guys get that?” Iwai asked the group. He narrowed his eyes in suspicion, which added to the tense the others were feeling.

A cold sweat rolled to Ryuji’s face, shuttering nervously, he tried to think of an excuse. “Well, um…”

“I blackmailed an Olympic medalist for his medal.”

These words intentionally came from Kyoko’s filthy mouth, which brought shock to her friends. However, the shop owner only laughed at her, but the white-haired deeply believes that the manager bought her excuse.

“Sounds something like you would do.”  The manager replied while in reply Kyoko laughed awkwardly.

“Um… So will you—" Ren’s voice was interrupted when Iwai placed ¥30,000 on the table saying,

“Here.”

Seeing this, the group gasped in surprise and in wonderment.

“Woah!”

Part 2

“Well, one, two…”

Ryuji counted down, while the others lifted their glasses. There, the four sat on the expensive coach, while the food they took from the buffet was on the table in front of them. Around them were rich people, and the area was crowded.

“Cheers!”

The four exclaimed in happiness, as they hit their glasses together. Gathering in the luxurious hotel where every delicious food was gathered as well, in celebrating their successful operation, the four sat with satisfied and excited smiles on their faces.

Immediately digging in, the troublemaker stuffed his mouth with meat. Feeling the juices melt in his mouth, he said, “An explosion of meaty juices...!”

While Ann took a piece of cheesecake and stuffed food to her mouth, “Bliss… This part’s cream cheese!”

Köstlich!“ Kyoko complimented her food while chewing on the steak, as if she was in heaven.

While Morgana was waiting to be feed by Ren, he had his spoon ready to dig in. Ren then sliced a part of his dessert before giving it to Morgana. Finally able to eat, Morgana in an instant appreciated the taste of the food, High-class flavor!”

“This lunch buffet is famous, even among part-timers." Ann shared with the others.

“Part-timers?” Ren asked.

“Didn’t I tell you? I do modeling work for magazines. Only once in a while, though.”

Morgana grinned in admiration, “That’s our lady Ann! No wonder why this restaurant has a celebrity atmosphere.”

“Knock it off, I’m not a celebrity. I just wanted to try coming here once.”

While the others were engaging in a conversation, Kyoko was quietly eating, and mumbling words they couldn’t comprehend from time to time.

Lecker…”

“Prima!”

Saftig...”

Noticing her, the group broke into cold sweat.

“What the hell is she saying?” Ryuji asked. By the looks of it, he definitely has no ideas of what the hell she's saying.

“Just leave her be.” Ann said awkwardly with a smile. "She's like that when she eats."

"You ate with her before?" Widening his eyes, Ryuji replied.