29

Okay okay first off 2k reads!?!? Are you kidding me? Thank you, thank you,
thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Ok you get it I am really thankful from bottom of my heart for every read, vote and comment. You lovelies are the best!

Oh and Elina 🔝

Jenna Rose 💗

For the last three months I am running around courts and hospital

For the last three months I am running around courts and hospital. Elijah got us an amazing lawyer who did an even more amazing job.

Yara and Jace aren't getting any better and those amazing doctors don't know why. Note the sarcasm about the amazing doctors.

In court is actually okay, not. The process is painfully slow since Jake is always stalling and so.

And don't even get me started on that stunt he pulled by saying I am a bad mother. All the procedures Nico and Lina had to went through for that, they were so confused. We were watched for three days to see how we operate, kids got medical examination and had to do psihology tests. It was awful really.

Elijah is growing impatient and my doctor said I have too much stress. Because of that he again wrote the judge a letter saying I can go to court for two more weeks then he puts me to house arrest due my pregnancy with twins.

I am showing quite nicely and Nico and Elina are already talking with the babies. Fortunately court is always at hours when kids are at daycare so I don't have to make daily excuses.

We all decided we will wait to find out gender when they are born. Elijah and Nico want two boys. I will be fine with everything and Lina says she wants one girl so she can play with her.

When we told Elijah's parents they were estatic. We actually made them this surprise box kinda like I did to Elijah.

We bought two bodysuits (because of Elijah they were in boy colors, since he is so sure) and pregnancy test and later add three ultrasound photos, since I have them more because of more checkups. Then we wrap it up as a Christmas present.