part 2

The next day I woke up at about 11 in the morning, I got out of bed, took of the clothes I wore yesterday, put on some sweatpants but decided not to put on a shirt, because it was about 29 degrees celcius. I also tried to, somewhat less fuck up my hair before I went downstairs but I gave up really quick.

Once downstairs, I walked over to the kitchen and got some cornflakes, milk, a bowl and a spoon and took these to the dinner table to eat.

While eating, I felt a hand brushing through my hair. I looked behind me and I saw my sister Angelic.

"You look like shit" she said, giggling.

"Good morning to you too." I answered as I turned my attention back to my food.

She stopped brushing through my hair and sat down next to me.
We talked for a little while until Dante came walking in through the front door and joined us and sat on the oppisit of the table from me.

"What are the ladies talking about?" He asked and in response I just rolled my eyes.

"Dom, you know there is an entire pile of shirts in your closet right?" He asked while a little smirk appeared on his face.

My brother's favorite hobby, was probably making fun of my, since he just did it non-stop.

"No, but have you felt the heat? And my bedroom feels like a sauna!" I said annoyed.

I then realized he probably didn't, since he was walking around in a full on suit. I felt like some morron next to him now, he wore a suit, expensive shoes and tie and his hair was brushed back. While I sat over here in my dirty and sweaty sweatpants, no shirt, no shoes and pieces of my hair randomly sticking out everywhere.

"How do you even not die in that?" I asked.

"Well," he started as he bended over the table to get closer to my face."I just sweat less than you, because I am not a annoying sweaty little teenager anymore."

Dante was 10 years older then I was. But everyone always told me I couldn't know or do stuff and Dante could because I was just a kid. It sometimes pissed me off realy bad. Angelic was 5 year older, I'm not even the youngest, my little sister luna is 10 years old and 6 years younger than I am.

"No, I'm sorry, do you need me to walk you out grandpa?" I said annoyed.

"Well atleast I don't need diapers anymore..." He threw back at me.

"And here I thought elderly people needed diapers because they couldn't hold their shit up?"

"Aaawwh don't be grumpy, or does mama's big boy need some sleep?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah keep rolling those eyes, maybe you'll find something back there!"

"Please shut up, you're both little immature kids who want to be better then each other, you two are so tiering!" Angelic said annoyed while she stood up and left.

Dante rolled his eyes and left aswell, so I was alone on the table again. So I finished my food in peace and then went to the living room to watch some television. But I barely turned on the tv, when I heard my father's voice call my name.

"Dominic."

I turned around and saw him standing in the door opening of his office.

"Sì?" I answered.

"Come in here for a second son."

Papa also wore a full on suit, wich I couldn't understand. But the moment I walked into his office I started to understand, the airconditioning was on in there, the moment the cold air hit my skin, I felt goosebumps appear on my entire body.
I probably should have put on a shirt, but luckily papa saw that I was shaking in the cold.