part 23

Everyone knew the drill, wait until he goed around the back to check the damage and then come out and shoot.

Me, Luca, Serano, Tony and another one of Tony's new guys were standing between some trees in the middle of a forest closeby there was a small road which, you guessed it, lead to a casino downtown where Jonas went everyday.

On the other side of the crossing, stood a small, black car, ready to crash into Jonas'.

Everything was set up and ready to go. We were gearing up, making sure all of our semi-automatics were loaded.

It was colder than the other night. I lit a cigarette and put it in my mouth. The smoke was more intense that usual because of the cold weather.

"Bang!" You could hear the crash loudly in the quiet forest.

We walked over to the road, just so we could see it, but not close enough for anyone to see us.

I held out my hand as a sign to wait.

The door of the expensive, red Ferrari opened up and a angry Jonas got out quickly.
He was fuming. He ran over to the other car, which didn't move after the crash, had blinded windows and locked doors. We didn't want Jonas to hurt our driver.

After hitting the window and trying to open the door of the black car, Jonas finally went to the front of his car to check the damage.

I signed for everyone to start walking.

We walked slowly with our guns out, long black coats and cigarettes.

Luca whistled to get his attention, which we got.
He was shocked and immediately put his hands in the air at the sight of our guns.

"Dominic! Please, please wait!" He muttered loudly.

I looked at Tony for a second, who rolled his eyes at Jonas' defence.

I pointed my gun at him with my one hand and held my cigarette in the other.

"I know what she told you! But you shouldn't trust her! She's a cold harded, lying bitch! She told me the same story! Please hear me out!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted.

He duck in at the sound of my loud voice.

"P..please just hear me out." He said quietly this time.

I put out my cigarette and grabbed on to my gun with two hands now and stayed quiet, waiting for him to talk.

"She set me up man! She told me that her ex was after her, that he was going to kill her! I... I wanted to protect her and because there seemed to be no other option, I decided to kill him! Man please, don't fall for her tricks like I did! She will fuck you over! Please! I sw.." he couldn't finish his scentence, because I started spraying him with bullets and my men joined in as soon as they noticed aswell.

"Now you shut the fuck up!" I shouted as a walked over to him lifeless body and kicked it.
I felt myself breathing loud, sweating, ranging! I felt like a fucking animal.

I tried to calm down a bit by taking a deep breath and repositioning my back in a straight manner. I then turned around and calmly walked back to the others.

Holding my head down to catch my breath, I said.
"Little tip for everyone, don't ever fuck with our family." A little smile appeared on my face, but quickly faded again aswell.

After everything was over, I went back to the hotel, back to Lola. Make sure she was okay.

I knocked on the door three times and waited.
"Dom?" I heard from the other side.

"Yeah." I replied.

The door swung open and there she stood, beautiful as ever.
She embraced me the moment she saw me and I hugged her back.

"It's over." I whispered in her ear.
She kissed me on my cheeck and then grabbed me into a hug again.

"You wanne go for a walk?" She suggested.

I nodded.

"One second." She went back inside and put on some make-up quickly before she walked past me out onto the hall and into the elevator.

Once outside, she took a deep breath of fresh air and made a satisfied sounds.
"Have I missed that smell." She said.

I smiled at her and took her hand. I looked her in the eye and kissed her gently and nice. Her lips felt so soft and graceful.

After a while, we took our lips off each other again and she put her hand on my chest.
"I think I love you.." she said quietly.

I was a bit shocked and took a small step backwards.

"I uhh.." I couldn't get any words out.

"You don't have to say it back, that's alright, I just wanted you to know." She said as she picked up my hands again.

"No but I do. I do have to say it back because I love you too." I said before I gently pulled her back for another kiss.

"Everything is going to be alright now. I promise." I whispered.

"I knew you would keep me safe, thank you." She replied.