part 6

Me, Nino and his friend Lorenzo went through multiple restaurants, cafe's and bars to collect money that had been borrowed. Most of them went easy and we would just, sit down and wait for the owner to show up and hand Nino the money.

At one point we went to this place, it was a little cozy looking restaurant. We went in and sat down at one of the tables.

"So, how's life in America going these days?", Nino asked.

"It's alright, not that much different from here."

"I bet there are so many pretty girls there."

I scoffed
"Ofcourse that is what you think about...", I laughed.

A waitress came to our table, but I didn't think much of it and kind of ignored it at first and proceded talking about American girls.

"Would you guys like to order anything?", she asked.

"Yeah, I'd like you, alone, no clothes.", Lorenzo said with a big grin on his face.

I looked over at Nino, who rolled his eyes.

"Don't listen to him.", I started, while pointing my attention towards the waitress for the first time and we locked eyes. It was the girl that I met in town the other day. I could tell she was suprised to see me. "He isn't alright in his brain... I... sorry about him." I said Which made her smile slightly.

I liked it when she smiled.

"Hey, I know you right? from in town a few days ago?", I said.

She nodded slightly.

"I didn't catch your name last time."

"It's Arabella.", she said with a little giggle in her voice.

She was wearing a blue waitress uniform. And she was holding some empty plates and a little machine in which she could enter all the orders.

"Can I take your orders now?" She said a little jokingly, with a gorgeous smile on her face.

"No thank you, we're good here," Nino said, his sentence was meant to her, but his eyes were pointed at me.

She smiled as she left, to go help another customer.

"Someone has got a girlfriend here already huh?" Nino said a little anoyed. " I hope it won't cloud your judgement here."

I didn't answer, instead I fixed my eyes on the surface of the table.

I would have rather not seen her here, since I hoped me and Nino would get along better today, but just like ever, he thought he was my boss and acted as my superior.

Not much later a man came to our table. He was wearing a suit, it wasn't anything fancy, but it did the job.

"Mister D'Andre," he started. He sounded nervous and squeezed his hands together. "I uuhm -I don't have your money yet sir I'm so sorry, I will have it next week I swear."

Nino lifted his head so he could look the man in the eyes. "Paulo, you promised me that last week. Why would I believe you now?"
He asked with a threatening voice.

"Because things are going better now, the business, it.." His talking got interrupted by the loud banging of Nino's fist smashing on the table.

"How much longer do I have to wait?" There weren't much people there, but the few who were, quickly fixed their eyes on us. So Nino backed down a little again and continued talking quietly, but non the less threatening. "Do you remember what happened to mamio when he refused to pay?"

"One more week Nino, I-I s.." he got interrupted again. Nino stood up and gestured for us to get up aswell and so we did.
Nino took Paulo by his shoulder and started calmly and unsuspisious towards the back of the restaurant. We followed. He opened a door that led to a small alleyway with only a dumpster and no straight sight from the main street.

He pushed Paulo against the wall and held him there. He got out a gun from his back pocket and pointed it at Paulo's head.

Paulo started struggling to get away from Nino, but it didn't really help so he quickly decided to stop trying.

"Nino, please, I have a family, I have children," Paulo started begging. "Would you do this to them? Would you.." He, again got interrupted, this time it was a gun smacking him in the face.
Nino led go of him and backed away a few steps, but kept him at gunpoint.

Paulo quickly brought his hand towards his face and looked at Nino in shock.
Blood dripped down the side of his head.

"Tell me, how do you sleep at night, knowing that the father of your children is a lying, cheating, betraying bastard." He lowered his gun. "Paulo, I have had more than enough of your stupid, lying ass! You pay me, or I will burn down everything you have. And that is a promise."

Paulo looked petrified. He got on his knees and started begging again.
Nino sighed and calmed himself down a bit. He turned around towards us and looked around for a bit.

"Get him up."

We did as he said, both grabbing a shoulder and pulled him up. Nino startes walking and we followed him, still holding Paulo between us. we walked to the container that was placed in the alleyway.

"Let's give him a quick preview of where he will life after I'm done with him if he doesn't pay next week," he said, signing towards the container that I could now smell, unfortunately.

I grabbed his legs and Lorenzo took his upperbody. We started swinging his body from side to side, so that we could throw him in, but Paulo started kicking and punshing around him like crazy, kicking Lorenzo in the face, followed by Lorenzo falling backwards and forcing me to drop Paulo on the ground, face first.

Blood was gulping down Lorenzo's face. We didn't need a doctor to see that he had broken his nose, but he got up again quickly anyway and walked over to Paulo, who still layed on the ground murmering to himself.

He stood next to him, towering over the helpless Paulo. His face screamed rage and anger.
He gave a quick look over at Nino, who nodded back. It was a confirmation for Lorenzo that he could... give him payback.
Lorenzo didn't think twice and just started kicking and beating the shit out of Paulo for a good 10 minutes straight.

When he was finally done redisigning Paulo's face, he backed up and let Nino to him, who pulled him up by his tie and pinned him against the wall again.

"I want the money by tomorrow, or I'll make sure you will never see the daylight again. Understood?" He said angrily.

Paulo nodded viciously in response.
His face was barley recognizable anymore.
Nino threw him to the side and then we walked off to the next place, which went a lot smoother.

-----------
A.N
Hey thanks for reading this new part, I have worked quite a while on it (mostly because I'm lazy and I couldn't think what to write, also I find it hard to keep writing when I dont like my own writing so I'm sorry about that, but I hoped you liked it... please leave a comment or a vote 🙂