~CHAPTER 1~REUNION~

~Millie's pov~

I sit up in bed, yawning. My phone buzzes, the screen lighting up. I smile, seeing Jacob's name in the notifications.

Jacob: Sup bae 😍 wyd?

Millie: Hi J. I just woke up. Hbu?

I wait expectantly for the next ding. It doesn't come. I sigh, wishing he was here next to me. But he isn't.

I get up, pulling aside the curtains in the large room that I'm staying in for season 3 filming. The whole apartment is huge. This hotel was rented out for the Stranger Things cast and crew. The sun blinds me as I throw a sweatshirt on. His sweatshirt.

I smell the sleeve, breathing in the strong Calvin Klein cologne that Jacob wears.

I walk into the living room, tying my hair up in a little bun. Sadie is sitting on the leather couch watching cartoons.

I smile at her. She is singing along with the theme song of the show she's watching. I chuckle, going into the kitchen, pulling a box of cereal out of the cabinet.

"I see you're finally up."

I turn around and see the cute redhead has positioned herself so she can talk to me while still on the couch.

"Yup."

Sadie smirks, "I've been up for four hours. Girl, it's 11:30!"

I laugh, "Well I'm not an early bird like you."

"You're not a night owl either!"

I nod, grinning at the true statement. It's hard for me to get up on time and it's even harder staying up as late as my best friend does.

Sadie gets up from the couch, "Anything from the boyfriend?"

I roll my eyes, she always calls Jacob 'the boyfriend', "Jacob," I correct her, "And he's fine. He just texted me good morning."

Now it was Sadie's turn to roll her eyes, "If good morning is using his weird teenager slang."

I open the fridge, ignoring her sarcastic comment. I know she is joking, it's just that no one seems to have accepted him into the friend group yet. I've tried to bring him to a few hang outs with the cast but it was just awkward. And that was a while ago.

I grab the milk, pouring the white liquid into my bowl of Captain Crunch. I grab a spoon and move to the couch next to Sadie.

"What time do we have to be on set tomorrow?" Since it is a weekend, most of the cast gets a break.

Sadie looks thoughtful, "I don't know. I think like 7:30."

"Uhhhgggg! 7:30? I can't get up that early."

Sadie laughs, "It's just like getting up for school. Except it's fun."

"Yea I know. But I still don't want to," I pout at her.

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door. Sadie and I look at each other.

"I'll get it."

"K."

I set my bowl down, getting up off of the comfortable couch and walk to the door.

I open it slowly. A now tall boy, with a smile permanently tattooed upon his face looks down at me.

"Noah!" I squeal. I haven't seen him since the table read.

"Millie!" He says in an equally high pitched voice.

I leap into his arms, laughing into his shoulder.

We let go of each other, "How'd you sleep Mills?"