~CHAPTER 6~PARTY~

~Millie's pov~

I walk rapidly towards my room, trying to escape the awkward situation that just occurred. Finn and I held hands. And it seemed so natural. Until we realized what was happening.

I hit the heel of my hand onto my forehead, "Millie, Millie, Millie. You're so stupid. Why do you let these things happen?" I whisper to myself.

I collapse onto my bed. Looking at the ceiling, I remember all the fun times I had with Finn. Everything was so comfortable. So safe. I smile, rubbing my finger gently across my lips. I remember requesting the kiss in the second season. It was a good kiss. I actually think about it more than I should.

My phone buzzes, snapping me back into reality.

Jacob: Hey baby 💋 I'm about a half hour away from Atlanta. Could ya send the address? Btw I can't wait to see you. I bet you're gonna look so good 🤤

I gasp. I forgot that I actually had to change.

I scramble in my closet for a party dress. I find a silver and black striped dress that is tight fitting and strapless.

I put it on, admiring myself in the mirror, "Jacob's gonna love this."

I slick back my hair and do my makeup. I look good. I turn on my two-inch heels and exit the room in a strut.

The four boys are sitting outside already. They look at me and Gaten whistles.

"You look fine girl," Caleb says, trying to sound cool.

I glance at Finn. His mouth is slightly open. I expect him to be staring at my body, but he's looking at my eyes. Staring into them with an intensity that I can't quite identify.

"Is Sadie ready yet?" Noah says, his hands in his pockets.

"Um I don't know. I didn't wake her up but I think she set an alarm."

Before anyone else can speak, Sadie emerges from her bedroom.

Noah's face goes blank and I turn around, dazzled by the sight in front of me.

Sadie is in an emerald green dress, moderately tight and down to her lower thigh. She has her hair in a loose bun, whisps of hair drifting onto her cheeks. Her red hair frames her face perfectly, and the color of the dress makes her eyes look extra blue.

"Sadie, you look-" I'm cut off.

"Beautiful," Noah states breathlessly.

Sadie's smile glows on her face and she laughs, "Awe shucks."

We laugh and head out the door on foot.

Noah's pov

I slide next to Sadie as we walk.

"Sades. You look-look," I stutter.

"What?" Her eyes glitter in a playful way.

"You look perfect Sadie Sink."

She blushes and squeezes my hand but lets go as we continue walking.

I sigh, knowing that she can't give us away.

Finn's pov

I walk next to Millie, our hands so close. It almost hurts. Cause I know I can't grab it.

I mentally hit myself. She's not in love with me.

I look at her from the corner of my eye. She's looking down at her phone, most likely texting Jacob the party address. She looks so beautiful.