~CHAPTER 7~DANCE~

~Iris's pov~

I nudge Finn towards the dance floor.

"No Iris. I can't. She doesn't like me. She won't wanna dance," Finn says, a plea in his eyes.

I roll mine, "Finn. You don't realize it yet, but you really wanna dance with her. So go!" I peck him on the cheek and send him on his way.

I watch him from a distance, chuckling.

"That's my boy."

~Finn's pov~

I walk towards Millie, wiping the lipstick off my cheek.

"Hey Mills," I say cheerfully.

She turns to me, "Shit Finn! You scared me." She starts laughing, "So what's up?"

"I was with Iris."

"I saw that," she says quietly, seeing the remnants of the kiss on my freckles.

'Somebody Told Me' starts playing and Millie's face lights up, "I love this song! Come on Finnie!" She grabs my hand and I'm dragged closer to the DJ.

She gets closer and we dance to Charlie's voice. Her hands are up during the chorus, jumping up and down.

She smirks at my small movements, "Dance with me Finnie!" She giggles, knowing that I remember all of the parties she got me to dance at.

I start jumping with her, our hips bumping into each other as we bounce back and forth. We're red faced and hot, our sweat soaking into our once clean clothes. She's laughing and singing loudly.

"SOMEBODY TOLD ME THAT YOU GOT ANOTHER LOVER YOU'VE BEEN GIVIN IT TO! CAN'T BELIEVE I BELIEVED THAT YOU WERE MYYYYYY GIRL!" I laugh with Millie, her smile lighting up her face.

For a moment I believe that the old Millie is here. But it only lasts for a second, just like most dreams do. Sometime you've got to wake up.

Jacob comes over and hugs Millie from behind as the song ends. She squeals gleefully and he smiles.

"I gotta go," he whispers in her hair.

She follows him outside, hand in hand. I sigh, not wanting to see anymore.

Noah's pov

Sadie stops dancing at the end of the song. We're both panting and laughing. Oh my god, I love her smile.

I glance over at Finn. I'm surprised to see him and Millie dancing happily together. I smile at the sight.

Sadie nudges my shoulder, "Why're you smiling? It's starting to creep me out," she laughs.

I point to them and Sadie makes an 'aweee' noise.

"We all know they're meant for each other."

Sadie rolls her eyes, "Now we just have to tell Millie that," I grin at the ginger. My Ginger.

My smile vanishes when I see Jacob and Millie go outside.

I grab Sadie's hand despite her questions and lead her to the door.

We peek our heads out and see Jacob and Millie, kissing slowly.

I frown. Sadie looks absolutely disgusted, "Douche bag. I honestly don't get what she sees in him."

I look away from them, "Ew. This is gross," Sadie says, pulling me away from the door and back to the mob.

Another slow song comes on. Sadie wraps her arms around my neck and I place my hands in an appropriate position on her waist.