~CHAPTER 3~TEXTS~

~Sadie's pov~

I throw my arms off of Noah and Millie as we near the hotel.

"Are we doing anything else today?" I ask the group.

Noah shrugs and Finn opens his mouth, "I don't know. But I'll text you if I get any ideas."

I nod, "Sounds good. Come on Mills. Let's chill in our room," I grab her hand and we skip up the stairs together.

Millie pulls our keys out of her pocket and unlocks the doors. She smirks, hearing the the boys goofing off in their apartment across the hall.

I walk in, kicking my shoes off.

"Uhhhggg," Millie collapses onto the couch.

I sit next to her, "What's wrong?"

"I ate too much."

I frown, "That wasn't that much. You didn't even finish it."

Millie looks up, "It is when I rarely eat lunch."

My mouth opens in a concerned 'o', "Millie. Why don't you eat lunch?"

She shrugs, "I don't know. I wanna stay slim. I wanna look good."

"Millie, this isn't healthy at all. Why are you doing this?"

She gives me a pained look. She knows exactly what I'm thinking. Fucking Jacob. She's starving herself because of him. No matter how much I wanna say what I'm thinking, I can't.

"Really Millie? You care what you look like because of what your boyfriend thinks?"

"Sadie, it's not like that. He didn't ask me to do this. I'm doing this because I want him to be happy with my body."

"Millie, don't ever change your body for a guy. It's really not worth it. My boy- guys that I've been with have never told me to change for them," I catch myself quickly, almost saying boyfriend, "And if Jacob does that, he's not for you."

She nods, "He doesn't expect me to change. He loves me for who I am. I would leave him if it was that way."

"Okay, good," I only say that to please her. I know that she would stay with him through everything. She stayed with him even when he cheated on her. But she doesn't believe that it's true. Oh well. I don't expect her to anymore.

She gets up, smiling.

"What's with the smile?"

She looks up from her phone, "He answered and wants to FaceTime. Would you mind if I went to my room?"

I shake my head. She skips giddily to her room and closes the door.

"Oh god. This is bad."

I know that no one would ever say it to her face but we all hate Jacob. When I first found out that they were dating, I cried for two hours. I knew that he would break her heart. I knew that he would do something. And in just a few months of dating, he already cheated.

My phone dings, the screen lighting up. It's the group chat. The one that Millie isn't in. Since she never answers, we decided to make a new one without her, so she isn't getting notifications all the time.

Finn: so Iris texted me. She's in Atlanta for a few weeks

Gaten: oooooh coolllllll

Sadie: IRIS MY GIRL

Caleb: 😂