~CHAPTER 15~

I sit next to her, our thighs touching slightly, "Do you wanna talk about it or...?"

Millie's eyebrows furrow, a small frown appearing on her face, "Um, it really wasn't that big of a deal. Just some things he says sometimes...I dunno," She trails off, leaving me to finish her thought.

"Are uncalled for?"

She glances over, almost surprised at the boldness of the statement.

"Or I could be wrong..." I add in case she is too taken aback.

The short haired girl puts her hands up, "No, no. You're exactly right," Millie smiles for a moment before looking down, "I guess I...I just don't want to admit it to myself sometimes."

I nod, knowing what she meant. To be honest, I wish that she would admit it to herself all the time, enough for her to breakup with him.

"Well if you want my opinion, you need a guy who's going to respect you for whatever you decide. Jacob needs to back you up completely, not just when it's convenient."

Millie laughs at how straight faced I am, "Wow. When did you become a motivational speaker?"

I roll my eyes, annoyed, "Shush Mills. I'm serious."

She meets my gaze, looking dreamy for a moment, "I know. I always kind of thought..." She trails off, closing her mouth before saying what she means, "Nevermind."

I chuckle awkwardly, "Do you wanna run lines now or something?"

"Um, sure. We need a bit of practice."

"I don't have my script with me because I left it at the set," I stand up, moving slowly towards the door, "We're doing the very first scene right?"

Millie nods towards me, "Yea. Good old Mileven am I right?" Her smirking face made my heart beat a tad faster.

"The best," I say before turning my back to her and walking outside.

Her voice perks my ears up, "Hey Finn?"

Poking my head back into the room, I meet her eyes with an expectant grin, "Yea?"

"Thanks," Millie says with a small smile on her perfect lips.
-
-
-
Sorry, that's the end of my writing. I didn't have the motivation to finish it so sorry for the unsatisfactory ending :/