~CHAPTER 10~TALKING~

~Sadie's pov~

My eyes flutter open when I hear the door shut. I look up to see Noah's face, sleeping peacefully.

I smile, feeling the weight of his hand on my head. I reach up and poke his chin.

He opens his eyes, looking dazed. I giggle as he looks down at me.

"Hey," He says sleepily.

I smile, "Hi."

I sit up, "I guess we fell asleep here," The cute boy states, looking at the couch we're sitting on.

"I guess so."

He smiles mischievously at me.

"What."

Before I know it, Noah's hands are around my waist, tickling my sides.

"Noah...stop...Noey..." I gasp between giggles.

He stands and continues tickling me, poking my stomach.

He bends over and smiles slyly at me, as he stops tickling me. My face goes hot as I feel his hands still on my waist.

Noah leans down and kisses my forehead before standing up.

"I should probably go."

I look at the large clock on the beige wall.

6:30 AM

"We have an hour till we have to be at work. Knowing how long it'll take everyone to get ready, you should probably hit the shower before the others wake up."

He nods, moving to the door. Suddenly he frowns, turning back to face me, "Are you saying I need a shower?" Noah sniffs his armpit and his nose wrinkles.

"Nope. Never mind. I do need a shower."

I giggle as he exits, still muttering to himself. I stand and go to my room.

I skim through the closet and pick out a nice pair of jean shorts and a T-shirt.

I spin in the mirror, grab a pair of socks and exit my room.

I set to work, making a smoothie for myself. Since eating at the diner, I've been incorporating milk and eggs back into my diet. I haven't been feeling very good for a few months, maybe it's a lack of iron. And I'm more skinny than I'd like to be.

I blend the drink and I go to sit on the couch until Millie gets back.

As I sip my smoothie, I remember last night. Noah and I ate cereal. I smile, rubbing my wrist where his soft lips had been. He's so sweet.

The door opens abruptly, Millie walking inside with an sweatshirt that is obviously not hers.

"Who's sweatshirt is that?" I say, raising my eyebrows.

Millie stops in her tracks, realizing I'm awake, "Oh you're up! I didn't want to wake either of you. You guys looked so peaceful."

"Yea. I couldn't sleep and he was awake so we talked and I guess we both fell asleep."

Millie smiles, putting the long sleeve up to her nose.

"You never answered."

"What? Oh! It's Finn's. I found it in my closet this morning and I just threw it on. Then I ran into Finn in the hallway, like he literally knocked me over," she says with extravagant arm movements, "then we went on a walk and he told me that he gave me the sweatshirt a while ago," she puts her arms down.

I laugh, "Why do you still have it?"

"He told me to keep it," she says shrugging.

I nod, standing up to put my glass in the sink.