1 | Where Are They?

Jayce POV

The agony had faded to a dull throb.
The pain in my shoulder ramped up the from stiffness all the way to searing, blinding agony faster than I could blink.

I know it's coming and my muscles tense as much as they can.

The blade Was cold definitely not dull. My vision is blotched with violent colours that move and merge without pattern or design.

"I told you not to cross me, didn't I?" He removes the blade from my thigh. I clench my hands around the metal chair.

"Aren't you the mayor? You can't be doing this shit, it's a bad rep." I mutter and he smirks.

"Connections my boy, connections. When you have connections you have power."

"Someone's gonna walk in here. This is a prison after all, theres cameras," I mutter.

"Your a good looking guy, a guy like you must have someone special."

If this guy thinks I'm gonna spill. He's stupider than I thought.

"No."

"No? You have no one special other than your gang and sister?"

"Do me a favor and kill yourself."

"Must be kinda lonely, no?" He walks around and I scoff.

"You would know."

He smirks again, "Wheres the rest of your gang. I know you had help." Looks like I hit a nerve.

I gesture my head back signaling him to come closer.

"Go to hell." I whisper and start to laugh until I start coughing up blood.

Without words he stabbed the knife back into my thigh.

I bit my lip forcing myself not to scream. Not giving him the satisfaction.

"I always get what I want, Jayce. What I want is the rest of your gang." He twists the blade, I can't hold it anymore.

I screamed in pain shutting my eyes tight. I could see her face in my head. Worried, scared, upset. I need to get to her.

"I will never break... never. If you think torturing me is gonna make me talk. Well you might as well kill me now, Marco!"

Marco looked at the glass window behind me. He shook his head before removing the knife from my leg.

"YOURE NOT GONNA WIN MARCO! YOU HEAR ME!"

Alex POV

"You're funny if you think you can make me talk." Even though my hands were chained to the metal chair, I still managed to slouch in my chair. "Are you gonna stare at me all day or are you gonna let me go?"

Silence.

"Look I know I'm beautiful..."

Marco took out a knife covered in blood. Poor Jayce, it must have been hell for him. But I know he's strong and that he wouldn't snitch.

"Thats not gonna make me talk. That's just gonna piss me off."

"She's always had a type for the funny bad boy. You got that fire in your eyes, your scars on your knuckles and hands... you're a fighter." He examines my body totally making me shift uncomfortably.

"You're a bastard for what you did!"

"She shouldn't have crossed me like that. She knew what the cost was and she did it anyways."