15 | I Should'nt Have...

Jasmine POV

Is this what death feels like.

"I don't wanna die." Jade cries.

I should've never ignored that note.

"I'm so sorry." Jade croaks taking slow and easy breathes.

"Why are you sorry?" I look at Jade who was on the left of Zoe.

"Because I threw that note away."

"It's not you're fault."

Is this how it really ends?

After everything we've been through. This is how we die?

"I can't remember..." I stare off at the door watching the smoke fill out room.

I felt eyes on me.

"I can't remember a time when Alex and I didn't fight. Half of our relationship was fighting. Fighting and misery."

FlashBack

"Alex lost a lot of blood, there was a lot of damage to the body..." the doctor spoke in a calm tone. "And um... well we did everything we could, I'm so sorry."

"Alex has lost a lot of blood but we were able to maintain that. However,  the bullet was lodged between the spine so-

"Wait does that mean he's- what... paralyzed?" Logan interrupts the doctor from finishing. Judging by the look she's giving us its not good news.

"We won't know until he wakes up."

"Paralyzed?" I mutter.

"This is all your fault!" I violently shove Zoe from behind. Knocking her down on her knees. "I swear if he's paralyzed I'm gonna-

"WHAT? Kill me?" Zoe got right in front of my face. "Do it."
~~~~
"Alex, I don't wanna talk about it now. I don't wanna ruin this happy moment." I huff while looking out the window.

"Why didn't you tell me? At least tell me why." I felt his gaze on me for awhile.

I look at him and my eyes widen.

"Alex eyes on the road." I scolded and he simply sighs while rolling his eyes.

"Why?"

"Because I was afraid you'd leave me, okay? Is that what you wanted to hear? I was afraid!"

End of Flashback

"Thats not true." Zoe breathes into the wet towel. "You've had plenty of good times."

FlashBack

"Jayce is gonna be pissed when he finds out we're together." His hands snake around my waist eliminating the space between us.

"So?" His lips brush against my neck. My back was against the wall, no where to run. His hot breathe on my neck sent chills down my spine.

"I-it's too risky." I stuttered.

"You're worth the risk."

~~~~

"It's okay-

"Not it's not okay... I'm your boyfriend I need to do a better job. I've been a shitty ass boyfriend lately." I placed my hands on his cheeks so that he'd look at me.

"Well I'm a shitty ass girlfriend. So it balances out." Finally I got him to smile. I leaned in and kissed his soft warm lips. I wrap my arms around his neck while his hands held my waist.