Starting Over

Chapter 3
(3 months later )
Finns pov:
It's been three months since Rachel and I lost the baby and I haven't seen Rachel since . After her fight Rachel had her mom call me to tell me she was going to New York for the summer and to sell the apartment. So I did and moved back in with my parents . At first it killed me not to have her around or even hear her voice but now I'm starting to move on and get back to the way things use to be . Anyway today's my first day back to school and I'm kind of nervous. I don't want people feeling sorry for me , especially my friends . It's time to move on and I honestly didn't want a baby in the first place so I guess it worked out . I walked into school and headed straight for my locker .

"Hey man welcome back ." Sam said and patted me on the back .

"Hey man ." I said .

"How is everything? How's Rachel ?" He asked me .

"I'm good and ugh I wouldn't know , I haven't really heard from her since the funeral." I said .

"Woah , I'm sorry man , I can't imagine what that must feel like." He said

"Don't be , honestly I just want to move on and have a great senior year with my friends and not worry about stupid things ." I told him .

"Well it's good to have you back." He told me .

"Woah hottie alert ." Someone said walking by .

We looked and walking past us was Rachel . She walked past us in a leather jacket , long curly hair , jeans and a T-shirt with high heel boots .

"Woah." Sam said as she walked by .

"I know ." I said and shut my locker and followed her .

"Rachel." I said to her at her locker.

She looked at me and smiled ,

"Hey Finn !" She said and gave me a hug .

"When did you get back ?" I asked her .

"Oh a couple days ago ." She said acting as if everything was fine .

"Why didn't you call me ?" I asked her .

"Was I supposed to?" She asked me x

"I mean I am your boyfriend or at least I was, and after everything we've been through I would've liked to know you were at least back ." I said .

The bell rang and she smiled and shut her locker ,

"Can we talk about this later I got to go to class." She said .

"Ugh yeah I guess." I said and she left .