Chapter 2

Normani pov .

It's been a week , & i thought shed be back by now ' to my surprise she hasn't called me.

So you know what imma do , imma go to her house later on around 6 . Got some things to handle .

I was just chillin at the house since Asia went shopping I was was rolling up . Till my boy khalid hit me up . " Wassup wassup " I said into the phone. " Wassup ' I'm in the studio fuckin around come thru " " Iight man Ill be there gimme 30 " I spoke hanging up.

I exhaled the smoke blowing then I got up . I slipped on my shoes & phone leaving.

I Pulled up too the studio & went inside getting greeted . " Good afternoon Ms. Hamilton" breanna said smirking . " Wassup wassup " I said flashing a smile & going around the corner to the studio .

I walked into the studio and hugged Khalid . "Wassup man " I said laughing . " Nothing just messing around w| these beats "he said sippin out his cup. " Let me hear them " I looked at him .

He played em & we both were nodding our heads to the beat . " Yo that beat is sick " i assured him . " Iknow let's fuck around w| it " he looked at me putting on the headphones & playing the beat back . I slipped on some. He went first then I began singing .

I've been so into your mystery
Is it because of our history?
Are you into me?
When it feels so good, but it's bad for you
Can't say I don't want it 'cause I know I do
Come on over, I need your company
Cravin' that synergy
Don't be afraid to tell me if you ain't with it (you ain't with it)
I see you're focused, yeah, you're so independent (independent)
It's hard for me to open up, I'll admit it (I'll admit it)
You've got some shit to say and I'm here to listen

I stopped & look as Khalid as he got in his Zone about to sing.

Hours later we finished & that was that it was recorded & everything but of course we were gonna do it all over again so it could be perfect ! We rolled up one & began smoking & drinking .

I looked at my phone & it was 6:30 ' since I was gone visit Dinah@ 6 I got up cause I was 30 min off track . " Man I'm bout to hit up Dinah" I got up & dapped him . " alright hmu when you wanna work on this again " he looked at me & I nodded .

I left out & began driving toward her house . I was slurred but still could function . I pulled up at her house & parked on the side cause somebody was parked up in the drive way in MY SPOT . 😒 she was here & didn't tell me she came back from Miami .

I got out the car & approached the door fixing my clothes . I knocked on the door then some random stud opened it .

Ion know what took over me but I grew angry asl . " Can I help you ! " She looked at me irritated & had an attitude.

This bitch only had on her boxers and bra . " Yea you can ! Why you here with my girl ! " I asked clenching up my fists . " You mean my girl ? & I'm Finna take her out fuck you mean ! " She looked at me crazy.

I just punched the fuck out of her & we began fist fighting until I heard Dinah yelling !

" Normani what tf are you doing get off of her! " She yelled .I got up fixed my clothes as she got up mad asl but Ian care. " Why tf you w| this bitch thats the question ! " I yelled .

She jumped then . " Cause she's my girlfriend Normani! " She yelled . " Fuck you mean girlfriend hell Nahh " I stormed past her & into the house I got all that bîtch shit & threw it out the house .

"Normani! " She yelled mad .

I mean it looked like she was all ready for this date but she was waiting on her but oh well she gotta go !

"Aye bitch. ! " she yelled charging toward me . I pulled out the gun then . Lil girl jumped back so fast !" Now dismiss your ass from this house "I said shooing her off from the house . she left so fast .

I looked at Dinah as she stood there pissed . She went inside & I followed her locking the door . Then we got to the bathroom & she cleaned up my face from the fight .

" Now that I did that goodbye Mani! " She said pissed & calmly pointing towards the door . " What you mean goodbye ! I came to chill with you. " I looked at her .

" No I don't wanna kick it . " She said rolling her eyes . " Hell Nahh we got some shit to talk about ! Now take your ass upstairs ! " I yelled ! She scoffed ." No " she spoke .

I was now infront of her . " I said take your ass upstairs NOW ! " I spoke looking up at & looking into at her brown eyesShe sighed & pouted ." Fine " she stumped upstairs as I smirked too myself .

Yea we got ALOT to talk about alright !I walked upstairs smirking .....

{ feedback pls 😭 }{ should I update ? }{ chapter 3 😏 ? }