Chapter 9

Dinah POV

I Finnally made it here to Chicago ' now I'm just waiting for my sister to come & get me .😫😫 . My phone buzzed & I pulled it out and answered it .

" Where are you Mika " I spoke into the phone . " I'm standing behind you " she said laughing .I hung up & turned around faster than fast !" Omgeeee Milaa I missed you so much " I said hugging her tight . " I missed you too Dinahhhh" she said letting me go .

" you look so gawwwgeousss " I said laughing . " Thanks " she said laughing. I grabbed my bag & we left out the airport driving to her house .

" Sooo what you been up to ? " I looked at her . " Oh nothing ' just been modeling and singing " she said cheesing extra hard . " Hmmm id like to see some photos and hear some music " I said nudging her .

" Ohh there's plenty at home on the walls and on the radio"she said laughing . I laughed & looked out the window ... " Yea wbu ? What you got going on in life ? " She asked .

I started too think for a moment . Should I tell her I don't do anything for a living ' i just do modeling gigs here & there . I don't have a job I mess around with this girl that has a gf .

Hmmmm . I snapped back into reality... " Uhmm ' nothing .." I looked at her . " Nothing ? You don't have a job ? She asked . " Nope ' I take modeling gigs here & there ... " I said feeling like a lowlife .

" You don't have no boyfriend ? " she asked . " Uhh .. Nope " I said sighing. " How pretty you are you're telling me you don't have a bf smh .." She said . " Wbu ? Anybody new I get to meet ? " I asked looking at her .

She smiled pulling into her driveway .. " Well actually there is .. " She said looking over at me . " So when do I get to meet him ? " I asked ." Now ' SHE'S inside .. " Shē flashed a smile & got out her luxurious car . I grabbed my bag & walked to the door w| her as she unlocked it walking in .

"Babe ! I'm back ! " She said setting down her keys & purse . " Baby I'm in here " A  female voice called . " Cmon follow me " she spoke walking into the tv room . " Sooo where's your sister? " The female voice said . " Well actually she's right here " she said sliding too the side & revealing me . " Dinah !? "

"Lauren ! " I spoke smiling & attacking her w| a hug . " You didn't tell me you knew her" Shē said . " Girl you dating Lauren Jauregui who don't know her " I said laughing . " Well imma get dinner started " she said smiling & walking out .

" Alright " we said in unison . " Soo what you doing here in Chicago ? " I looked at Lo." Uhmm I'm spending time with my sexy ass girlfriend " she said cheesing hard asf ! I busted out laughing ...

" Soooo You still messing around w| Mani" she asked .. I grew silent ..." Yes then again no " I spoke putting my head down . " Dinah why you continue messing w| her If she got a gf ? " she asked . " Idunno I just like Normani it's something about her " I spoke .

" You think Mani gone leave her for you ? " He asked . " I mean .. Idunno " I spoke ." If she does , when she gets with you what makes you think she won't do you like she does Asia " he said .

That made me think right there ... " I never thought like that " I spoke lowly ." Well I just gave you some to think about " she said looking at me " Alright mom ' imma go to my room & chill " I spoke laughing . " Why you calling me mom " she spoke laughing . " Cause you acting like you my mom giving me this relationship speech " I looked at her laughing .

" Well i was just Trynna make you think for a moment " she spoke laughing ." Welp you're mom now ' so tell me when mom gets done cooking " I spoke laughing referring to my sister mila. " Alright I'll tell you when my sexy ass wifey get done cooking "she spoke making her eyebrows move .

I'm dead .. 💀😭😭 I went upstairs too my room & unpacked . After I unpacked I layed across the bed think bout what Lo just said . I couldn't help but to! 😫😔 . I fell asleep & later on I was woken up by my sister. " Foods done " She said walking out the room .

I got up & went down stairs too see Lo& her at the table . I fixed me a plate & joined them at the. TableWe prayed & then began eating ." Sooo you know Kehlani at you hard " she spoke smirking . I choked on my mashed potatoes ." Kehlani as in I go I go I go I go craaaazy . " I asked ." Hell yea " she spoke laughing ." How you know ? " I asked curious ." Cause she's my girl & she told me " she said chuckling .

Hmmmm I wouldn't mind her hitting me up 😭😭 . After all it would be a good thing for me . " Well tell her I said Hit me up " I said laughing & getting up ." Where you bout to go ? " My sister asked looking at me" To go wash my plate , shower the. Sleep " I looked at her then went in the kitchen .

I cleaned my plate & left to go upstairs , then I showered & went to sleep waiting to start a new fresh day tommorow !
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
{ Chris ? 😂 }
{Drew ? 😳}
{chapter 10 ? 🍃 }
{update ? 😫 }
{what y'all think ? }
•gimme some feedback pls 💕 •

I'm not going to be updating this book until I get more feed back on the previous chapters because I don't feel like people like this book that much.