Chapter 10

Dinah 🍃...

So y'all remember when Lauren told me Kehlani was at me ?

Well that was a month ago ' it's been a month & me and Lani been chilling .

Shit gotta little heated and I ain't gone lie we was both feeling it but I stopped her cause I was feeling sick ' the other time she stopped me cause she said I wasn't ready . 😭😭 .

" Can you please bring me some gummies & pickles " I asked Keh over the phone .

"Nooo I just bought you some cake & hot wingz yesterday " she spoke . " Pleaseeeee ? I'll love you forever if you do " I spoke whining .

" Fine alright alright " she spoke sighing . " Thanks ' see you in 30 " I Said hanging up . I went down stairs into the kitchen and looked in the pantry for some cookies .

" You in the kitchen again " Lo said laughing . " Yess ' I'm really hungry " I spoke eating an Oreo . " I'm Finna cook Dinah " Mila spoke " Well I'll eat then too " I spoke sighing .

" You eating up all my food " she said whining ." Sorry I just been really craving shit a lot lately " I spoke sighing " We need too talk " she spoke . " Alright alright ' " I spoke sighing and following her into her bedroom .

" Wassup with you and these cravings girl " she spoke looking at me ." Idunno I just really been having a taste for shit. " I spoke sighing .

"You don't think you're? " She asked " Nahh I'm on the pill " I spoke .

" Well you need to take a test just incase " she spoke walking into her bathroom . She came out and handed me a test . "Go use it ! " She said pushing me in the bathroom .

I really didn't know how to work this shit so I read the directions .I peed on the stick & waited too see if it was positive or negative .

I grew impatient waiting & the doorbell rang so I knew it was Kehlani.

I ran down the steps so fast & saw him placing down the snacks she bought me ." Kehhhhhhhh " I said jumping on her hugging her tight , " Miss me that much " she said laughing & looking at me" Maybe ' maybe not " I spoke smirking & hopping down .

Mila came down the steps ." Alright y'all two " she said laughing & entering the kitchen . We laughed & went upstairs too my room I layed down as he layed across me .

" Sooo when you leaving " she asked . " Idunno sometime next week " I said messing w| her ear . " I still gotta stay up here for an interview " she spoke sighing .

" Aweeee poor baby ! " I said poking her . She hates it when I call her a baby . 😂 " What I told you bout calling me that Dinah " she spoke sitting up & turning my way . " Baby baby baby " I said smirking . She started attacking me w | wet kisses & tickles .

" Alright alright ' I'm sorry " I spoke catching my breath . " Mhmm better be " She smirked & stopped . I laughed & straddled her . " Dinah wassup what you trying to do " she asked looking at me . " Nothing just cuddle " I spoke tracing my fingers up her abbs. " You sure about that " she smirked .

" Yea ' I'm positive " I said laying on he breast. " Better be lucky I like you " she spoke ." Or what ? " I spoke ." I wouldn't let yo ass lay on me " she said laughing .

I laughed and closed my eyes sleeping..

"Dinah"she spoke shaking me out my sleep ." Hmmm ? "I asked opening my eyes . " Get up the foods done " she looked at me " I don't feel like it "I spoke whining .

I felt myself being lifted & carried out the room & down the steps ." Kehhhh " I spoke pouting ." You needa get up " she said laughing and placing me on the floor in the kitchen . Everybody made their plates & sat down. " Imma go too the bathroom babe " Lo said getting up .

" Alright " Mila said looking at her . ....

We were eating then he came back down the steps . "Baby are you pregnant !?" She asked looking like she was about to beat her ass and cry.

We both choked on our drinks then and began looking at each other ...

😳😳 👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

{ Kehlani ? 😘 }

{Dinah? 😳 }

{them 2 thooo 😌 }

{awlll shit it came back positive 👀 }

{chapter 11 ? 😋 }{

{update ? 😭 }

•leave feedback pls 💕 •