Chapter 7

Normani pov

I was just sitting around texting Dinah& shit being bored when I should be in the studio ...I got up & went upstairs . I got in the shower & began showering . Then out of no where Dinah got in the shower face to face with me . I looked at her perfectly shaped body as she looked at me with her big brown almond shaped eyes .I went to kiss her but she disappeared .

Wtf ! I'm really tripping .I looked out the shower curtain & no clothes were on the floor except for mine .I got out & dried off I slippedOn some tights & a Tshirt w| my fenty slides. I grabbed my phone & looked down stairs nobody was here .wtf I was really tripping ' 😭I grabbed me some chips & headed out the door to the studio .

I needed to go back to the studio w| Khalid .I pulled up there & got out walking in .I was soon greeted by Khalid." You ready to do this " he looked at me . " Hell Yea I am " I assured him grabbing Some headphones.They played the music & I let my voice go with the music . I began singing.

Pretty soon we finished up & I tweeted my fans doing question & answer I was bored & they be going off on me on twitter for being ghost .

I pulled up in my drive way & unlocked my door seeing Dinah on my couch . " Dinah? " I looked at her & she looked at me not speaking .I got closer to her & reached out to touch her but when I did she wasn't there it was a pillow .Tf ?

😭I sighed in frustration laying my keys on the coffee table .I sat down on the couch & watched tv for a couple hours then I heard the door being unlocked .I jumped up so fast & went to the door opening it without looking ." Dih- Asia ? " I said looking confused asl ." Yea baby it's me ! " She said happy .

Why was she back this early it was only Wednesday ." What you doing back so early ? " I said looking at her ." Well I have some exciting news ! " She said kissing my cheek & walking in ." And what is that ? " I said closing the door following her up the steps ." I'll tell you when I get out the shower " she spoke putting up her clean clothes & putting her dirty clothes in the hamper ."Alright " I said laying back on the bed on my phone .

30 min later ...She came out the bathroom in her pjs & charged up her phone ." Soo what is this exciting news you have to tell me " I said looking at her raising a brow ." Well , baby I'm pregnant ! " She said excited .Reality just smacked the fuck out of me ..." Fr ? " I asked ." Yes ' 1month pregnant ! " She said smiling ."How did you find out ? " I looked at her ." The doctors " she said getting under the covers .I can't believe I'm about to be a mother

... 😳💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋{ chapter 8 ? 😳 }{ what y'all think ? 🙊 }{ Asia pregnant 💕 }{ why Normani keep seeing Dinah 💀 }{ Mani Finna be a mommy😘 }{ update ? 🙊😏 }• gimme feedback pls 😭•