Chapter 4

Normani pov 💕

I woke up too the smell of breakfast . I looked to my right & Dinah wasn't there so I got up & showered & threw on some clothes . I grabbed my keys & phone & placed them in my pockets . I walked down the steps entering the kitchen as Dinah stood there cooking in some shorts . I smiled came behind her .

" Smells good  baby "I said kissing her cheek  " Thanks ' surprised your even up " she giggled cutting off the stove . " I woke up cause you weren't beside me " I said gripping her waist & pulling her close . She groaned . " I'm sore stop " she tried removing my hands off her side . " Sorry " I said letting go . She fixed our plates & placed them on the table as I sat down .

" Whatcha want too drink ? " She asked " Orange juice " I looked at her get the juice & laughed too myself .She's  cute . " What's so funny ms. Hamilton " she asked pouring the juice & looking at me " Ooh nothing ' just laughing at how tall you are " I smirked . " Well you are 5'3 keep that in mind " she placed the juice back in the fridge & brought the cups to the table . We Ate & she washed the dishes .

I got up & went over to her .  " I gotta go alright '" " I looked at her . " Yes I know Mani just go " she unlocked her iPhone . I locked it back making her look at me . " No gfs" I said sternly . " Mhmm alright Kordei ' now go back home to Asia " she said pushing me out the door . " Damn can't get no goodbye hug or kiss I see how you do me ! " I laughed looking at her. " yea that's how I do " she smirked & closed the door . I smirked walking too my car .

I got in driving too the house thinking of a lie I could make up & tell Asia . I pulled up in the drive way thinking for a moment then getting out I walked up to the door unlocking it . As soon as I walked in Asia stood there pissed. " Hey baby " I said smiling . " don't hey baby me ! Where you been at Kordei " she stood there cutting her eyes at me . " Baby I was over Lauren's I was going to come home lastnight but we had too many drinks & I didn't wanna drive drunk " I spoke pulling her close . " Mhmm w.e ! " She said trying to push me . " Don't mhm me ! "I said letting go of her & looking at her . She rolled her eyes .

" You know what come on  I know what you want ! " I grabbed her Hand & pulled her upstairs . Even though I wasn't in the mood cause I just got some lastnight ' I had to act like I was cause this was what she wanted ' hell Maybe it'll make her stop acting so pissy . .... Y'all know what happened .

Hours later ...  I got up &placed on some clothes I looked over at Asia who was now sleeping . I grabbed my Keys & phone & left her a note saying I would be back later .. I left out the house & drove to the mall .

I walked in thinking about what I should get her .. Problem about this was Asia's birthday was coming up . It was next week & Dinahs birthday was right around the corner next month. I walked in Dolce & Gabbana & walked towards the woman side getting greeted by a woman working there .

" Well hello there Ms. Hamilton . ' how may I help you today ?  " She smiled looking at me . " Uhmm ' I was just looking for some things to buy my gf  for her birthday .  " I looked at her as she pulled my hand guiding me  " You should get her this one of a kind new dress we just got . Any woman would love it . It's red with diamonds on it . " She looked at me .  " Alright ' what's this dress look like ? " I asked .

She went to the back & came back w| the dress she described . It was eye catching & I knew Asia would love it . " So what do you say ? " She asked . " I'll take it ! " I said digging in my pockets . " Alright follow me to the register " she walked off to it . I came & bought her the dress that came along w| shoes & a bag . I knew Asia would love this shit for sure ! I payed for all of that then walked out the store when exited I saw Kehlani in Versace .

I walked inside too speak to her conceited ass . " Yooo Kehlani wassup" Hugged  . " Wassup' what you doing here ?  " She laughed  at me . " Nun much getting my girl some for her birthday  " I said holding up the bags .  " Which one the fine one or the other one ? " She asked smirking

" No Keh Asia ! " I said laughing . " Alright soon as the fine one birthday come up all you gotta do is give her me ! " she said sticking out her. tongue & smirking . " Girl hell no !" I said pushing her  shoulder . " I'm just playing  " she laughed . " Well imma head on back home" I looked at her . " Alright ' " she hugged  me & I walked out the mall.

I drove home & placed her gifts in the downstairs closet so she wouldn't find it . I came upstairs & took off my shoes as Shē slept  I crawled in bed & slept beside her . Now that I got her gift out the way I feel fine ! 😏

My phone buzzed & it was a message from Dinah  .

Dinah 💦🌴🌺 - you left your weed over & it smells 💀

Me - just bring it over or put it away until I come back.

Dinah💦🌴🌺- hell Nahh imma throw this shit away ' it's stinking up my house . 💀💀

Me - Bruhh Dinah don't do that shit just put it in the game room .

Dinah💦🌴🌺 - alright mani !

She stopped texting & I  went to sleep bored asl . ➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿ { sorry this chapter sucked ass 😫 }{i know it was boring 😭 }{ chapter 5 ? 😊}{ should I update ? 😏}