Chapter 3

Mani  pov 💦

She stood in the bathroom taking off her jewelry as I stood waiting on her .She came out the bathroom looking irritated .

" What do you want to talk about " she looked at Me slipping off her shoes . " How you with that bitch  ! " I looked at her pissed . " Well she was | is my girlfriend that is even if she wants to talk too me again !"

She cut her eyes at me . " Look ! You ain't Finna have no girlfriend long as I'm around " I yelled . She laughed . " You funny ! How you get tonhave a gf but I can't have a gf?  Normani please ! " She scoffed ." Cause I said so ! You're mine " i hissed .

" No Normani  asia is yours not me . Get that through your head ' ! I don't want too be bothered by you why you think I didn't tell you I was back in town ?! " She rolled her eyes .

"Dinah I've had it with your smart mouth seriously ! " I raised my voice " And I've had it with you Normani " she said stretching out my name !

I pushed her ass back on that bed then .I got between her legs kissing her hard as she squirmed trying to fight the kiss .

She gave up & let me get access as I tongue kissed her grabbing her ass she moaned . I started kissing on her neck as she tugged on my shirt .I took of my shirt and bra as she slipped off her dress revealing her red lace Victoria secret matching bra and underwear set. I was driven even more by that .

I slipped off my pants & threw them as I resumed between her legs kissing her neck I unhooked her bra throwing it somewhere I grabbed her right breast caressing it & applying my mouth too it she moaned while with my left hand I yanked off her underwear slipping a finger in as her Moan loudened I placed in another finger then began caressing her left breast .

" Mani  stop teasing !  " She managed too get out , I smirked & went down devouring her lower region she moaned my name pushing my head further deep in her . 

" Normani oh my god ! " She moaned I beggin spelling my whole name with my tongue driving her even more crazy till she was on the verge of exploding , " Hold it " I said coming up as she nodded she pulled me close too her kissing me hard .

That always turned me on  she always knew What she wanted . My little friend got too excited pressing up against her .She moaned grinding against me as I grunted . " Normani I need you in me NOW ! " She said looking directly at me . " You sure " I asked " Yes I'm fcking sure " she whined.  " Alright "

i pulled down my boxers entering her as she gasped .  Got her too wet . 💦 😏 . I sped up my pace as she moaned pulling me closer if even possible . " Deeper Deeper " she wrapped her legs around me as I went deeper inside of her hitting her gspot everytime over & over again .She moaned louder than ever screaming my name .

I  started stroking into her slow but steady , she whined & flipped us over riding me like crazy. She rode fast looking at me moaning as I grunted ." Shit Di! " I said gripping her hips . " You like that "she asked smirking & moaning at the same time.

She placed her hand on my chest screaming my name I felt her tightening around me & her juices flowing . Then I felt my self growing inside of her I pulled out cuming on the sheets . " You're cleaning my sheets " she said getting up & walking too the bathroom , I laughed & came in after her .

" You need to wash your clothes too "she looked at me laughing. "why " I asked . " Cause you smell like weed & you know I hate that shit " she said whining & pushing my chest .

" Alright cry baby ! " I laughed & exited the bathroom she  got in the shower & I grabbed the sheets off the bed & threw them in the washer . I hurried up the steps & came in the bathroom & got in the shower coming behind her kissing her neck & shoulders  

" Mani stop. " She said lowly , " Why " I said pushing up against her . " Because , we just had sex Ian Trynna have round 2 ". She laughed . " Well what if I am " I smirked grabbing her waist placing my tip in her . She moaned .

" Round 2 it is " she spoke . I slid all the way in her pounding her as she moaned my name . She  ain't gone be walking tomorrow bet that . " Shit Mani  right there ! " She said looking back at me . She came faster then I expected ' but I wasn't stopping till I reached mine .

I continued as she moaned lowly losing all her energy . I came  & I washed both her & me Then we got out . She dried off & went to put on her clothes .

I put on some clean sheets & grabbed me some boxers & shorts out the drawer my clothes were in . She layed in the bed drifting off as I picked up our dirty clothes & washing them.

I went into the kitchen & cooked something quick then brought it up to her as I ate mine . " What's This " she asked drained . " Grilled chicken & vegetables " I looked at her as she sat up & ate . After she ate she placed the plate on her nightstand & I got up grabbing it I took em downstairs & washed them & came back upstairs laying beside her .

"Asia called " she spoke shifting in the bed . I looked at the missed call from her & called her back , " Hello ? " I spoke " Normani where you at " " I'm at Laurens house " I said looking over at Dinah. " Well I'm in need ' I miss you " she said whining.

" But me &  Lauren chilling playing the game " I said .She sighed . " So a game is more important than me ! " She said hurt . " No I'm sorry baby ' I'm on my way " I said hanging up & kissing Dinah . " I gotta go " I said getting up But getting pulled back down by Dinah." No baby stay " she whined . " But Asia needs me " I spoke getting up . " But i need you more ! " She said pulling me back down looking in my eyes .

Fuck  ! I'm in too deep . " You can see her when you go home tommorow , but tonight you're all mine ! " She said taking my keys & putting them on the dresser ."But ... " " But nothing ' Normani you put yourself in this position " she said smirking & cutting off my phone placing it on the dresser as well .

I couldn't even say nothing because I knew I did this to  myself . I just layed there letting the cold air hit my chest while looking up at the ceiling ,I was knocked out deep thought by Dinah climbing on top of me & sitting on my Lower abdomen placing her hands on my breast  . " She'll be alright ! "She said whispering in my ear . Fuck ! Why did she have this spell over me . No matter what it was I would always keep coming back to her & i just don't know why ... But I knew one thing Asia. Was gone be mad asl tommorow ...
🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮 { Chapter 3 ? 🙈 }{ what y'all think ? 🙉 }{ Dinah & Normani ? 💦 }{ Asia 😳 }| what y'all think gone happen ? 😁 |