Chapter 6

The month past fast . & you guessed it it was Dinah's birthday ...

Asia was out of town w| her sister & she wouldn't be back until next Monday . So I can be boo'd up.

I got out the car & approached Dinahs door . I used my sparekey & walked inside .

I placed my keys on the counter . Placed the food on a plate . I threw away the bag & container . I walked upstairs & came in her room . To my surprise she was up . She looked at me & smiled she got up as I walked to her .I placed the roses down & put the plate downShe smiled I opened my arms for a hug & she swerved me & went straight to the food .Wtf 😭😭.

" You know I made that. " I said looking at her . She laughed & ate the waffle . " Normani please this is Waffle House " she busted out laughing . " Yea you're right ! " I laughed & she put the flowers in some water . I just waited for my greeting . She was About to walk to her closet until I pulled her back .

" Manz I'm trying to get dressed as you can see " She laughed & pulled away .I pulled her back tho & placed her on the bed pinning her down & getting between her legs . That always made her weak ." i ain't moving until I a greeting " I spoke looking down at her . " Alright hey Mani' how you doing ? Fine ? Alright. " She said laughing I laughed at how sarcastic Shē was being .

I began placing kisses on her neck making my way all around her whole body . " Alright Alright Normani ! " She said pulling me up & kissing me .

" See that wasn't so hard " I laughed & she pushed me off of her . She got up & went into her closet . " What's the agenda today ? " She poked her head out the closet . " Idunno .. Whatever you wanna do " I spoke " Well we could go to that fancy sushi restaurant down the block " she said raisin her eyebrow. " Uhh no I don't know what that shit taste like & im not trying to find out ! " I said looking at her crazy .

" Awe c'mon Mani you made me eat crawfish " she spoke coming towards me . " So I don't wanna eat sushi " I told her laughing. " C'mon please daddy ! " She said smirking & climbing ontop of me . " alright alright " I said laughing .

She got up & walked Into the bathroom to shower . I layed back & watched some tv . She takes hours to get ready After waiting she Finnally came out in some highwaisted bleached shorts w| a white croptop along w| a red plaid button down shirt wrapped around her waist revealing her belly piercing . " Let's go ! " She said looking at me . " How bout we stay here " I said winking & pulling her close to me .

" How about no Mani " she said slipping on her all red 6s . " But that piercing is tempting me. " I said kissing her neck . She laughed as I gave her hickie . " Come on Mani let's go " she said pushing me out the door . " Where we going ? " I looked at her . " The carnival " She spoke smiling & getting in the car .

I got in & she drove to the carnival. Once we got there & got a wristband she got excited ." Ooohh gimme that bear " she said pointing too a big brown bear & pulling my arm . I laughed at how she acts so much like a little kid .We played games & she got like 6 stuffed animals .We rode a couple of rides & got some icecream " It's 6 so if you still wanna go out we gotta leave now . " I looked at her & she jumped on my back while I carried the stuff animals . " your the best Mani" she kissed. My cheek .

" Yea I know " I laughed & put her down placing the stuffed animals in the car . She got in & drove back to the house .

Once we got there' she left went upstairs & left me to take in the animals . I walked up the steps . " Well sure just leave Normani to takeThe stuffed animals up here " I said walking & placing them on the floor . She looked at me & laughed . " Sorry " she walked in the bathroom . " Imma be back imma go get ready alright " I said walking in the bathroom . " Ok " she said slipping off her shorts .