Chapter 5

Normani pov 〰 { it's gonna be manis pov until good parts }

I woke up & showered ' I threw on some clothes & shoes . I snuck down the steps & grabbed my keys . Then I drived to IHOP & ordered some food ' I ate mine & ordered Asia some then I came back home .

I walked up the stairs & opened the door . I walked too the bed . " HAPPYBIRTHDAYBABY!!!" I screamed as she jumped up . " Shit you scared me " she said laughing & getting up . She walked to the bathroom & I sat the food on the bed w| some flowers .She brushed her teeth & came out the bathroom .

" Awe thanks babe ! " She hugged me & smiled kissing me . " Welcome ! " I smiled " So what are we doing today ? " She asked eating some bacon . " I was planning on taking you out later . " I looked at her .

" Alright but I need to go to the mall later too find some to wear " she laughed . " Alright " I left her upstairs to do her while i went outside & smoked . I looked at my phone & it was 12:00 already 😂 I finished smoking & came in she was coming down the steps fully dressed . " Imma go visist my mom baby " she said looking at me . " Alright ' what time you coming back " I asked her . " Uhmm round 4 ' she wants to do something " she spoke kissing me . " Ok " I kissed her back & she left .

I got on twitter Trynna see wassup I scrolled down my feed & saw Dinah tweeted ." Just got some peircings 😝😜 " I was Trynna see what these piercings looked like so I texted her . " Come over" " Why Mani "" Cause i wanna see you 😏 "" Alright gimme 30 " she responded .

I laid around waiting for her . Then she came .I opened the door & she walked in . " Soo wassup ? " She looked at me . "I'm Trynna see these piercings " I smirked looking at her. " Uhmm no ' they're still sore " she glared at me & sat on the couch .I sat on the couch beside her . " Let's just chill then " I spoke cutting on the tv & flipping channels .

30 min later .. We were watching a movie & she shifted on the couch & began kissing on my neck I moved alittle . " C'mon Mani " she said looking at me ." Noo I can't ! " I said getting up . She got up & grabbed her purse . " Ion even see why you called me over here for !" She rolled her eyes storming off . " & don't HML ! " She spoke slamming the door pissed .

I laughed to myself . She was just mad 😭I got up & grabbed my keys heading to her house I pulled up at her house & knocked on the door . I had been standing there for what seemed like hours & I know Dinah saw me standing out here !

" Dinah open the door ! " I yelled . I heard her moving on the other side of the door . " No Normani go away ! " She yelled . I sighed ." Just open the door " Couple of min later I heard the door unlock .I walked in & she hugged me tight so I hugged her back." Why you acting like this ma " I looked down at her . " I missed you " she said tugging on my shirt . " Dinah I can't sleep with you cause it's Asia's birthday & I'm Trynna stay on track " I moved her hand off of my shirt .

She sighed & stepped back." Go Mani " she said holding her head down ." You sure " I asked ." Yea just go damn ! "" Sorry! "I said sighing & walking out .

I left & came back home . It was after 4 it was six . & i was wondering where Asia was . While I waited I showered & put on my dress & sprayed on some perfume.While I was upstairs I heard the door open & footsteps come up the steps . " Sorry I was late baby my mom took me all the way to the beach " she said laughing ." Nahh it's alright, just get ready ! " I spoke smiling .She went & showered & came out ." I dont have anything to wear babe ! "She said looking at me .I went downstairs & got her present them brung it too her .She opened it & smiled ." Omg Mani ! This was so thoughtful . THANKYOU ! "She said pulling out the dress. " You're welcome ' now put it on " I spoke waiting on her .

She put on all her stuff & came out ." I'm ready let's go " she smiled & grabbed her phone .She looked pretty fine ' I wouldn't mind smashing at all tonight ! 😉 . We left & came to a real fancy restaurant .

We got a table fast cause I was Normani Kordei . 😊😂 . We got seated fast & got our drinks & food even faster . " Soo what did you & your mom do other than the beach ? " I asked.She jumped & hesitated to answer ." Oh nothing we just ' went to the beach & we got icecream she also gave me this necklace " she said pulling it out her bag ." That's nice ! " I said smiling ." Yea I know it's special to me. " She said smirking .We ate & it was desert time . 😘

They sung happy birthday to her & then paparazzis came flashing cameras & shit until they got kicked out .They bought her out some chocolate cake since it was her favorite.She began eating it & I just sat there . She stopped & pulled something out her mouth cleaning it off once she saw what it was she screamed . " Asia baby will you marry me !? " I asked . " Omg omg yes yes yes !!! " She screamed jumping up & down . I'm I smiled & kissed her ' then everyone started clapping & shit .

We left & went homeShe walked upstairs & I was right behind her .Soon as we got tool the room I began kissing on her until she stopped me." Babe not tonight I'm sore from jogging yesterday " she spoke moving & going too the bathroom . She showered & I sat on the bed . " If she was jogging yesterday then her soreness should've been worn off " I said shaking my head .

I undressed & put up my shoes .She came out the bathroom in her pajamas & layed down .I showered & placed on my clothes then I layed down pulling her close too me .If she's happy I'm happy . 💕 " Goodnight baby ' I love you " I spoke . It was silent for a couple minutes then she spoke ." I love you too " Weird ....... 😳 ✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️ { chapter 6 ? ☺️ }{ should I update ? 😳 }{ wassup with her 😭 }{ why Drew like that 😂 }{ what y'all think ? 😊 }• leave some feedback pls 😃 •