Nine

The next morning

Hazel
I woke up to me by myself in my bed I yawned and stretched then I got up and went into my bathroom and did my morning hygiene. I didn't have to work today since I didn't have any clients. I made my way downstairs to my kitchen seeing Dave shirtless at my stove.

"Good morning Dave."

"Good morning Hazel."

"What you over there cooking," I asked as I sat on my countertop.

"Belgium waffles and eggs."

"Really."

"Yeah."

"Okay I see you Dave whipping it up in the kitchen."

"You know how I do."

"Yeah I do."

"You gotta go to work today?"

"No I don't have any clients today."

"So I got you all to myself," Dave said as he turned around looked at me.

"Yes you do."

"Alright."

"Have you ever been rolling skating?"

"Nah I don't roller skate."

"Well today it's going to change."

"Have you ever been rolling skating?"

"I have."

"We'll see."

"That we will."

"Hop done and get the orange juice shorty."

I hopped down off of my counter and walked over to the refrigerator getting the orange juice out. I went to the cabinet grabbing two glasses and filling them up with some orange juice.

"You know you didn't have to stay the night again last night you could've left and went home."

"Yeah I know but I ended up falling asleep when I was going to rest my eyes for 5 minutes and I wake up to you on me."

"I'm sorry Dave."

"No need to apologize Hazel you like to cuddle in your sleep I find it cute."

"You wasn't bothered by me?"

"Nah honestly I didn't want to let you go but my stomach was growling so I got up."

"Oh okay."

"So do you name your wigs?"

"How did you know I had on a wig?"

"I know you didn't cut your hair."

"You're right and I did this one is called Toya."

"Okay."

"What wig are you gong to wear today?"

"I have no idea yet it all depends on what I wear today."

"Okay."

"Just know that when we fuck Ima need for your wig to be secure as hell."

"My wigs are always secure I don't walk around with unsecured wigs that's a no no."

Dave sat my plate in front of me then he sat his plate next to me. Dave went in my cabinet and grabbed my syrup then he walked around the counter and sat next to me.

"How was my mama and Kairi at the shop yesterday?"

"They was good."

"Kairi didn't cause you any trouble did she?"