Forty

Dave
I walked into Kai room seeing Harlem in the bed next to her knocked out I chuckled.

"Harlem."

He sat up and looked at me.

"Come on."

Harlem got out of Kai bed and ran over to me we walked out of Kai room heading down the stairs. We walked over to the front door I disabled the alarm. I unlocked the door and we walked out Harlem ran down the steps and ran around the yard getting comfortable. I yawned and scratched my beard.

"Babe."

I looked back seeing Haze.

"Wassup baby."

Haze waddled over to me and leaned up against me.

"What you got to do today?"

"Take Kai to my moms and go to the studio. Why wassup?"

"I want you to drop me off and pick me up from my class today."

"When are you going to expand your class?"

"When I drop babygirl."

"Okay."

"Speaking of babygirl she's putting pressure on my bladder."

"You using the bathroom a lot more?"

"Ugh what it's like when I get comfortable she's like mommy time to go back to the bathroom."

"It's going to be like that until she comes."

"I know."

"Harlem," I called out.

He ran over to us and we walked back inside I locked the door and set the alarm back. It's still pretty early in the morning. Harlem took off going back up the stairs heading back to Kai room.

"He loves Kai."

"Yeah he does he don't pay us no mind."

"At all unless he hungry or gotta use the bathroom."

"Right."

We made our way back up the stairs and into our room I climbed back in the bed while Haze waddled into the bathroom. I grabbed my phone checking messages.

"D wanna know do you want to do double date with him and Ari tonight," I asked Haze as she walked over to the bed.

"Yeah."

"Alright when I drop Kai off later I'll let my mama know."

"Okay."

Haze got in the bed next to me she scooted closer to me. I responded back to D then I placed my phone back on the night stand and put my hand on Haze stomach.

"Maternity shoot and baby shower is coming up."

"I know I ordered my dresses."

"Will they fit?"

"Yeah I went up a size."

"Okay."

"Gaven is going to do my hair and Kaliana is going to do my makeup."

"Okay."

"Let's go back to sleep I'm tired."

I kissed Haze and closed my eyes keeping my hand on her stomach she snuggled closer to me wrapping her arm around my waist.

Hours later

Hazel
I walked in the beginners' class seeing that it's packed there isn't any open seats at the table last time we were able to allow a few more people in because it was empty seats now we can't no extra people in. Gaven walked over to me and grabbed my hair bag and wheeled it towards the front I removed my shades and followed behind him. Once I made it to the front of the room I sat down in my seat placing my phone on the table and my purse on the table as well. Kaliana stood up and walked around the table to stand in front of everyone.