Twenty-Two

Hazel
I made my way down the stairs and over to the door and was stopped by Dave.

"Damn you're about to leave without telling me bye?"

"You got Kairi."

"She's not paying me any mind."

"Well I'm about to go."

"What time you get off?"

"6:30."

"Okay I'll see you then."

"Okay."

"Kairi Haze is leaving," we heard her feet running then she appeared in front of us.

"Bye bye Haze."

"Bye baby," I bent down and gave Kairi a hug.

"Guess we'll go back to my house until you get off."

"These few hours is going to fly by."

"Okay."

We walked out of my house I turned and locked my house and unlocked my matte black Ferrari I walked towards my car and opened the driver door. I sat my purse in the passenger seat and got in Dave walked up to me.

"Before you even go off on me yes my air is on in Range Rover and Kairi is occupied with her iPad."

"Okay so wassup."

Dave leaned in and kissed me.

"Have a good day at work."

"I will."

"Bye baby."

"Bye."

Dave bit his lip and closed my car door I tanned myself and put my seatbelt on then I started up my car my phone automatically connected to my Bluetooth and Everything Is Love by The Carters started playing. I put the gear in reverse and backed up then putting the gear in drive and drove off.

Lyric House of Beauty
I walked in and removed my shades I walked up to Britney.

"Goodmorning Britney."

"Goodmorning Haze."

"How many appointments I have today?"

"Just one I know you want to make some wigs today so I just scheduled you one and she's here already."

Britney nodded towards the girl I nodded and got her name.

"Gabriella."

The girl looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey," she said as she stood.

"Hey follow me."

I turned and walked onto the salon floor I sat my purse down at my station and told Gabriella to have a seat I walked towards the back and clocked in. I walked back onto the salon floor I grabbed my apron and tied it around my waist. I placed the black smock around her neck.

"Gabriella do you have any particular way you want your hair?"

"No not really."

"Hmm okay so I can do whatever I want."

"Yes ma'am."

"Great."

I took Gabriella hair out of the bun she had I grabbed my comb and began to untangle her hair from the ends all the way up to the roots. Once I finished I combing out her hair I plugged up my flat iron. I lead Gabriella over to the shampooing and conditioner station she sat down I adjusted her head in the sink then I rinsed her hair out.