Forty-Four

Dave
While the girls are in the kitchen baking cookies I'm in the home studio working on my next album. Bella is in her mamaRoo sleep in the kitchen. It's been a minute since I released an album now it's time for me to give the fans some new music and my next tour I gotta have my girls on the road with me.

"Yo Dave wassup with you bro," I looked back seeing D and Dj walking in.

"Being a dad and working on this new album what about you."

D sat in the chair next to me.

"Besides being a dad and working been planning this wedding with Ari."

"Oh yeah I know that is."

"I thought wedding planning is easy but it's not."

"Yeah it really isn't."

"What's the name of the album?"

"I haven't gotten a name yet D I just recorded the first song."

"Oh okay."

I nodded and pulled up the next beat I started typing up the lyrics. Once I had the song finished I stood up and went into the booth I placed the headphones on and D started the song over.

1 hour later
I decided to take a break from working on my album me and Dave walked into the kitchen I looked over at Kai who was on her iPad.

"Wow Kai look at all of this hair," I spoke as I ran my hands through her hair

Kai looked back at me.

"Thank you dada."

"You're welcome."

I walked over to Haze.

"I just gave babygirl a blow out her hair is always curly I just wanted to see how long it actually is when it's straight."

"Oh okay."

I seen cupcakes on table.

"I thought you was making cookies."

"Kai changed her mind wanted cupcakes Strawberry cupcakes to me exact."

I nodded D walked over and took a cupcake.

"I hope you washed your hands."

"I did."

Haze got Dj from D.

"Babe where's Ari in the girls?"

"They went up to Bella nursery Bella had to me change and Ari wanted to change her."

"Oh okay."

I grabbed a cupcake.

"Have Kai had any cupcakes?"

"Yeah she had two so far."

I nodded Ari and the girls walked into the kitchen.

"It's time for Bella to eat again."