Thirty

3 months later—October 24, 2018

Dave
I slowly removed Haze arm from around my waist I quietly got out of the bed and went into the bathroom I closed the door and turned on the shower. I set up a scavenger hunt for Haze which will lead her to the proposal I have for her. D is going to be videoing the entire thing I couldn't tell Ari cause she would've slipped and told Haze. I finished up my shower I turned the shower off I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist I stepped out of the shower. I did my hygiene and I walked out of the bathroom I glanced over at the bed and Haze was knocked out still. I quietly walked over to the closet I closed the door so I could get dressed. I walked out of the closet fully dressed I walked over to Haze vanity mirror and wrote a note I placed it on her mirror then I made my way out of the room. I peeked in on Kairi sleep I quietly walked into her room and up to her I kissed her forehead then I walked out of her room. I made my way down the stairs and over to the front door I walked out locking the door behind me D got out of his car.

"Bout time your ass came out the house."

"Nigga shut the fuck up."

"I was about to make some noise and wake Haze up."

"Don't do that shit bruh she ain't been feeling good."

We got in his car D started up his car and looked at me.

"She's pregnant?"

"I think she is."

"What you mean she think you ain't by her a test," D asked as he drove down the driveway.

"Nah if she is I think she want to surprise me so I'm not going to ruin that for her."

"If she is it'll be great cause her career is already popping and she's been wanting to be a mom for forever."

"Yeah I know so how's Dj?"

"Bruh he's amazing and my twin."

"Me and Haze we gotta stop by y'all spot and see him."

"Yeah y'all hopefully Haze will be up to coming over."

"Right cause she haven't even been to work in the past few days."

"I know Ari told me."

Few hours later

Haze
I woke up to Dave no where in the house I took my shower then I went to go get Kairi up and got her dressed. I looked at my vanity mirror seeing a note.

"Good morning beautiful I know you're wondering where I am and you'll find out later go ahead and get dolled up and get our baby girl ready for the day D will be at the house soon to get you and baby girl. Love you.—Dave."

I smiled at the note then I sat down and got started on my makeup I glanced up at Kairi and she was all up in the cartoon that was playing on the tv.