Forty-Nine

Hazel
Dave gave me the green light to get my own warehouse so I'm out with Ari looking at different buildings. I pulled up to the second location I parked and shut my car off we got out I locked my car doors and we walked inside of the building. My realtor Melissa walked over to us. She got started on the tour.

"This building is perfectly located in the heart of the trendy West Midtown, Atlanta area. Surrounded by new construction and impressive demographics. Ideal for office/showroom, professional office, sound studio, or design studio. This building has uniqueness and creativity written all over it. 100% HVAC, Two Dock High Doors, One Grade Level Drive-In Door, Quick Access to Howell Mill and Marietta, Blvd. and 16' Clear Height. 1,500 SF finished office space, full kitchen two and a half baths, there's air conditioning and lastly it's 21 minutes from Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport."

"Okay."

I looked into both bathrooms.

"What's the asking price for this building?"

"The owner doesn't have a set price but someone did make an offer."

"For how much?"

"$10,000."

"I'll take the building and I'm going to triple the amount my offer is $30,000."

"Okay."

"Can you excuse me and Ariel."

Melssia nodded and walked away.

"So what do you think Ari?"

"It's definitely enough space."

"I want to make the bathrooms a little bigger."

"I was just about to say to make the bathrooms a little bigger."

"Yeah cause I don't want my workers come in and they're cramped up."

"Right:"

"I'm proud of you bestie you're really becoming an influencer."

"Really?"

"Uh yeah and I'm not saying this just because you're my best friend I'm saying this because I've been by your side since day one and I have seen your growth you worked hard to get Lyric House of Beauty where it's at now and now I can't wait to see where you're going to take So Capricious."

"It's only up from here."

"Definitely."

"Come on let's not keep Melissa waiting any longer and I'm ready for you to close the deal on this building."

"Let's go."

We walked out of the building Melissa got in her car and we got in my car. As I driving my phone started ringing and D name popped up and I answered his call.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Me and Ari are now at the venue for D surprise party in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see the look on his face when he see the turn out.

"Haze you think D is going to be happy about this party?"

"Of course why wouldn't he," I asked while looking at her.

"Because we've been keeping this a secret from him and I don't want him to get her and it's a problem."

"It's not going to be Ari. Are you nervous?"

"Yes I never done nothing like this for D so I don't know how he's going to react."

"I know my brother and he's going to be happy y'all might make another baby."