Urban dictionary name meanings

Liam
An extremely handsome and highly intelligent guy. A Liam is never to be underestimated. Though at times a bit of a badass and tough around the edges, he has a soft and sweet inside. Beware though, because he is a definite lady's man. A Liam breaks many hearts without even trying. Liam's are also highly artistic and musically inclined. They can accomplish anything they set out to do.

Wyatt
A guy who is sweet and sensitive. He listens when you need a shoulder to cry on and who actually cares what you have to say. He always wonders what is wrong and worries about you. No words can really describe him. He is amazing and beautiful on the inside. He makes you feel as if you are actually wanted. Wyatt is just amazing. And I love him, for him, his sweetness, and for how artistic he tries to be ha ha ha.

Abby
The most beautiful and amazing girl on the face of the planet.
Someone who you can see everyday and smile.
The girl who thinks that your cute, and constantly keeps you smiling.
the ulitmate bestfriend, and the go to girl when you have a problem. My best friend,

Faith
A wonderful person, she is incredibly fun and great to be around. She is one that can make you smile even on your worst days and will always be there for you. She loves to be weird and i love her for that. She is like my sister, my best friend, fellow believer in Jesus Christ. She shows great love towards everyone around her, especially the people who truley need that love. She is so beautiful and i love her smile. She has been blessed with so many great talents from God. She sets up her life in such a way to glorify God in all that she does. She has inspired me so much, and is a great role model for everyone. Love you Faith!

Nick
A male who's really shy, but once you get to know him he comes out of his shell and is really funny. He doesn't talk much until you get to know him.
He's cute, funny, nice, and sweet, but those are only a few of his great characteristics.
He makes a wonderful boyfriend and any girl is lucky of have him.

Adrian
Single most important name there is, one everybody should know, and will. A man that everyone aspires to be but will always fall short. Besides his ability to make artistic and musical masterpeices, he's also got ninja powers and he's pretty much a mad genius. Adrian is known for his genuine kindness towards all, he's as loyal as they come, but if u make him mad he will tae kwon kick your ass. He's the only thing that Chuck Norris fears.

Blaike
Blaike is an awesome person, beautiful inside and out. Usually scene or has a hot stlye. Sweet, nice, and trustworthy.