one

A/N : finally the story will start here but before that please don't ask for an update later, I'll try my very best to update asap and just hoping that every update I've made each one should vote too as a pay back. I'm not pressuring nor demanding , I'm just hoping that my stories have been appreciated. OK that's all. Enjoy!!

No ones POV

"Sana! " Her mom shouted while pulling the blanket on her face. She groaned and woke up.

"Aish, did you talked with your boyfriend all night again?!" Her mom asked and she quickly respond with a frown. She stood up and went to the bathroom.

"Tomorrow will be the opening of school again Sana. Buy the things you needed later."

She rolled her eyes and took a bath and brushed her teeth. After that, she wore a jeans and a fitted shirt. It is too simple but enough for her boyfriend to drool on her sexy figures.

She grabbed her phone on her side table and dialed her boyfriend's number and it just took two rings before he answered.

(She,He)

Babe, good morning!

Sana greeted while wearing her shoes and put the phone between her ears and shoulder.

Good morning too. Its still 9 am, why did you call?

He asked. Sana shivered as she heard her boyfriend's husky voice.

Hmm. I'm going to buy school items today, come with me babe.

Auh! Sure, I'll pick you up. I'll prepare now.

Okay, see you.

The call ended and sana walked downstairs and greet her parents.

"Take a sit. We'll leaving in 10 minutes and we'll go back late at night, maybe. Don't let anyone enter the house." Sana's dad said and sipped on his coffee . Sana nodded and took a plate.

"But I can let my boyfriend, right?" She asked and ate the food in front of her. Her parents looked at each other and responded with a...

"No!"

They said in unison making Sana pout.

"But he's my boyfriend mom,dad." Sana fired while throwing her puppy eyes but it didn't go well.

"We're not still close with your boyfriend so its not bad not letting him get inside the house with you alone. I don't want something bad will happen you're still on your 3rd year college. I will just let you when you graduated." Her dad fired back and stood up.

"We'll going now, sweetie. Take care." Her parents kissed her head and headed out leaving her with a pout still. After 30 minutes she heard a beep outside signaling her boyfriend is already there so she quickly grabbed her sling bag and run outside.

She saw her boyfriend on his motorbike with shades, leather jacket white shirt inside and black jeans.

Her jaw dropped knowing how hot her boyfriend was.