five

"Sana? Are you planning to go out this late hours?"

Sana suddenly stopped as she heard her dad deep voice walking out the kitchen while holding a cup of tea. She took a deep sighed before answering nervously.

"I...I will just buy midnight snack at the store. Don't worry, I'm with --- shiz!"

She mumbled the cursed underneath as her phone rang with Tzuyu's name in the callers ID.

"Who's that?" Her dad ask quickly grabbing her phone and instantly creased his forehead as he saw Tzuyu's name. He firmly looked at Sana making her looked down.

" Go back upstairs! You still have class tomorrow! " her dad declared handing her back her phone causing her  to stamp her feet while walking back upstairs.

"Aish! I badly need to go in that bar! Argh! You'll be a dead meat tomorrow, Chou!" She screamed as she dialled Tzuyu's number but the latter's phone was already out of reach.

She throw herself to the bed and screamed once again

"I swear! No fucking sex for a week!"

Her mind can't rest thinking about Tzuyu who's in the bar right now with his friends and worst with his fucking ex girlfriend. She wanted to cursed him so bad as he didn't listen to Sana. Its been a week and Tzuyu was urging to go at the bar with his friends without minding his ex but his ex is the one who's pushing herself to him.

And as for Sana, he trust his boyfriend but not his ex!

"Oh come on! That old man is sick! I need to go in that bar!" She stubbornly said then walked out her room again not forgetting to silent her phone. Slowly, she reached the door and gently closed it and sighed as she started to walk outside.

"Sorry dad, I just need to see my boyfriend" she mumbled while chuckling then looked for a taxi.

Not long after she arrived at the bar and tried to contact her boyfriend but still he's out of reach. She walked inside the bar and instantly covered her ears because of the loud music covered the club. She even saw random girls and boys flirting at the corner she shrugged her shoulder and just look for her boyfriend when suddenly a guy tapped her shoulder making her startled.

"Hi sexy! Are you alone?" The guy asked seductively and held Sana's waist making her scream while pushing him away.

"Yah! Back off!"

"You Shit! Are you trying to reject me?!" He shouted back and the crowed suddenly went silent and stared at them. Sana gulped and tried to search her boyfriend but the guy harshly push her for a kiss when suddenly someone pulled Sana away.

Her heart throbs when she saw Tzuyu looking so mad at the guy. His eyes was threatening to kill the guy as he punch him causing the guy to fell down but the next thing happened drown Sana in fear.

Tzuyu was wild punching the guy until his face was full of blood. Sana's hands started to shake as she tried to stop tzuyu before he could kill.

"Tzuyu...p-please s-stop!" Sana cried and that's when Tzuyu stop and looked at Sana firmly.

He then pulled Sana out of the bar and pinned her to the door harshly making sana gulped in nervous.

"WHY. THE. HELL. YOU'RE. HERE.?!"

Tzuyu asked deep and firm. He was so worried for what happened that he even wanted to kill that jerk. Sana looked down and sobbed silently.

"You're wearing off shoulder and skirt showing a lot of your skin! What do you think will happen? You're just alone and there's a lot of guys. They can rape you even if you'll shout and scream not wanting it! Its a club and its not just an ordinary place! "