nine.

"Hey! Where's Tzuyu? "

Sana asked as Jungyeon Chaeyoung and Dahyun came without Tzuyu. The three shrugged their shoulders when they saw Sana's guards behind her. It is so disgusting when everyone feel timid with her when her guards are just around her.

"I don't know. I actually didn't saw him since this morning. " Chaeyoung answered before pulling his girlfriend for a hug. Sana immediately pouted as she didn't saw her boyfriend after she ate breakfast at the cafeteria yesterday.

She's so worried damn much.

"Let's go to the mall after class, everyone! "

Jihyo suggested and Nayeon jumped in excitement making them laugh except Sana. She's not in the mood for having fun knowing she didn't saw her boyfriend's since morning it's like her world doesn't exist. Too exaggerating? But that was exactly what she feel. What happened to him, why didn't he went to school today?

"Are you in Sana? " Jihyo ask while patting her back a bit worried of why the latter look so down. Sana sighed and shook her head.

"You all know I didn't saw my boyfriend yet, I think I will not go with you guys, I'm sorry. "

She replied with her sad tone which made Dahyun quickly glared at Chaeng and Jung who wanted to laugh at the moment.

Dahyun went closer to Sana and whispered.

"he's at the mall right now, waiting for you! "

Sana's head and soul suddenly brighten up and excitedly jumped in glee much more of what Nayeon just did causing her friends to cringe of the thought, 'She totally can't live without her boyfriend, silly'

But suddenly Mingyu approach her with his serious look making her look confuse.

"I'm sorry but your dad told me to bring you at a restaurant for a family dinner early this afternoon. "

Her forehead creased. Why so sudden? And she doesn't want to go at that restaurant without seeing her boyfriend today.

"Family dinner? For what the hell?! "

She hissed glaring at Mingyu who's innocently looking at her as he doesn't know why too.

"I don't know. You should be there at 5:30 pm and it's already 5:15 I guess we should go now. "

Before Sana could fire back, Mingyu's phone rang guessing it was Sana's father and he's right.

He answered the call and he let Sana hear what will her dad will going to say.

"Where are you? We'll be there in 20 minutes!"

Mingyu stared at Sana who's rolling her eyes out of disgust right now. She doesn't know what to do at the moment as she started to hate her dad. Two years in a relationship with Tzuyu is Two years happiness with Sana too.

Despite of the pleasure they gave to each other, the love was really stronger and tough. And that pleasure just keep them getting more stronger each day.

"We're on our way, Sir! "

Mingyu replied unsure of Sana's expression cause he knew Sana just misses her boyfriend and he wanted to make something for them.

"okay good! "

As the call ended Mingyu turn to his coworkers and sighed.

"Miss Sana forgotten her pouch at there house kindly get it for her and we'll go to the said restaurant right now! "